Options

Replies

• mugslife
    mugslife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow--what an AMAZING transformation!
  • zuleika1497
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look Stunning!!!!!!!!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10. This is about an 18 pound weight difference. And you're right about weight loss not being as obvious; I can barely tell the difference :) I did notice in my clothes; I went from a size 10 to a size 6.

beforeampafter_zpsf6c97b5e.jpg
  • zuleika1497
    Options
    AMAZING..... Great JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lorimwomack
    Options
    I am 5'10 and 235, this is my first week, I have my first weigh in on Friday, I will let you know how it goes. I know they say not to weight at home but I could not wait, it looks like I have lost about 4 pounds per my scale in 6 days. how this is possible, I am not sure. I can keep you updated, I have the same curiosity. I want to loose some boobage too, I sure hope I can accomplish it! Good luck and let me know how you are doing?
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    I'm 5'10" Started at 330 on the left and the pic on the right is me now at 225 :)

IMG_8036_zps45a96392.jpg
  • geminside
    geminside Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    In progress.

w0i6pe.jpg

340 to 221

WTF Ashley_Panda!!! What an amazing transformation... Truly inspiring!!!
  • geminside
    Options
    Dec 2011 250lbs

12-17-1124_zps0298cc37.jpg

Last weekish. 76lbs lost 174lbs

yyyyyyy_zps00f5f03b.jpg

Oh, and I am 5'9", not 5'10"

Looking great tatd_820!
  • geminside
    Options
    Wedding0473.jpg

BEFORE - 315lbs

IMAG0100.jpg

PROGRESS - 167lbs

im 5ft8.5in ... from a size 32 in the before, to a size 12 in the progress pic...

Amazing results dogo187... Way to go!
  • geminside
    Options
    I'm 5'10" Started at 330 on the left and the pic on the right is me now at 225 :)

IMG_8036_zps45a96392.jpg

Unbelievable!!! Nice to see it is possible... Gotta kick my butt in gear!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options

IMG_8036_zps45a96392.jpg

You look great! I started where you did and would love to have you as a friend, I love finding new people to support and vice versa. :)
  • Kttyler87
    Kttyler87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yall look amazing! This is why I must be so discouraged!! I am 6 foot tall and I feel like it takes much more to see a difference than most. Cannot wait to post a picture of my after once I get to my weight!
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So my biggest was about 274 and I am now at 218. The first pic was probably around 250-218 and the second was from about 230-218
    photo.jpg
    photo1.jpg
  • ameleaking
    ameleaking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OH MY FREAKING GOSH! You look amazing!!
  • darcyrose_texas
    Options
    So my biggest was about 274 and I am now at 218. The first pic was probably around 250-218 and the second was from about 230-218
    photo.jpg
    photo1.jpg

hey, I have that swim suit! I hope i can rock it as well as you do! :)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11'

I have not taken my after pictures yet, tried today because I bought a true two piece for the first time since high school but all the pictures were horrible...

I have another month before I am doing after pictures.... I am training like crazy right now because I am going on a cruise in 5 weeks and I want to be as toned as I can be before then.
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    {{quietly bookmarking}}
  • jess_goobie
    Options
    I forgot to mention im 5'11
    Here is another pic of some comparisons, I couldnt really tell untill recently when the scale stopped moving but I could see my body changing
    photo2.jpg
  • brittroady0
    brittroady0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOOOW!!! I think 5' 10" women can REALLY work it! These are all some of the most incredible changes! Great job everyone!
  • jess_goobie
    Options
    All you ladies that posted pics look amazing keep up the great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!