Any moms with toddlers?

Options

Replies

• ChristinaK69
    Options
    I have a 21, 20, 19, 19, 17, 15, 10, and 8 year old. Some times they toddle. does that count? LOL. I'm still trying to lose the last 10 pounds and it as been 8 years since my last was born.
  • aprilschadwick
    Options
    I am a mommy to a 3 year old boy. Request sent. Any other mommys can feel free to add me.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have 11, 4, and a 2 year old, love to have mommy friends:) lost all my weight from last baby - yay!!
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a 4 year old boy and 1 year old girl,
    I also work part time....
    I have a little more than 10 pounds to lose but add away if your interested!
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a almost 5 year old and am trying to lose so I can have another!

Melissa
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello I am have a 10 and 3 year old. Friend me!
  • Tyggress73
    Tyggress73 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a son who will be 2 in June...gained 38 pounds with that pregnancy and was already trying to lose 20 pounds before I got preganant.

Currently 8 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, then on to the 20 I intended to lose in the first place!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    I have 2 girls, almost 6 yr old and an 18 month old, feel free to add
  • selenametts
    selenametts Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    mom of a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old. hoping to lose the last 5lbs or so and then do some serious toning :) feel free to add me. I log everyday
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids so I can't be in your little club, but good luck in achieving your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. About halfway to goal - 18lbs to go!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have a little boy who just turned 1 and my daughter will be 3 next month. Breastfeeding actually has made it harder for me to lose over the years, I have 15 to lose from each still. Plus 10 lbs of happily married weight :)
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 3 boys ages 3.5, 2 and 7 months. I am finding it really hard to lose after the 3rd baby. Would LOVE to have some more supportive friends! Please send me a friend request :)
  • Beautifulsoull
    Options
    First time mom to a 17 month old daughter. I'm a stay at home mom and have about 27 lbs left to lose, total of 70lbs loss at the end. Feel free to add me.
  • ItsmeLeahh
    Options
    I'm a mommy to a 2yr boy and a 8yr girl. I lost all my weight with my daughter and kept it off until I got preggo with my son. I am now 9lbs from my goal weight! Feel free to add me!
  • icepockets
    Options
    I'm stay-at-home mom to a 3-year old little tornado (girl). Feel free to add me, ladies and gentlemen!:) For the first time in my life I am trying to get healthy. Not only to look good, although that's definitely one of my goals, but because I don't want my daughter to learn that Kraft dinner, McDonalds, and hot dogs are the main food groups...:) We've had a crazy few years and I'm just going to get the chance to settle into a real routine in a few weeks. I am determined to do this right and follow through! I am watching what I eat, I'm learning to cook, and I started hula hooping after about 25 years. (FYI - I remember it being a lot easier...:P) And hopefully this is just the beginning! Finding some fellow health-focused friends would be great!!!
  • camarocat19
    camarocat19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and am also looking for mom friends. I have a 3 year old daughter and am training for a half marathon in June. Want to lose 20 lbs. :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yes I have a grade schooler and toddler.. feel free to add me :)
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Two toddlers here (19 months, boy and girl, just turned 3) as well as a rambunctious 5.5 year old boy. I welcome any mama friend requests!! :smile:
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home first time mom of a wonderful 15 month old boy. I try to squeeze my workouts in during nap time. I have lost 9lbs since March 12 and have about another 75lbs to go.

Feel free to add me.