Replies

• KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good Job. Cute dress, you look great.
  • MaryJanean
    MaryJanean Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Yay!! I'm right there with ya!! Keep going! You can do it!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    woooooo hooooooo! what an amazing change! great WORK mama!
  • srhenry116
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work. I just started on my journey on the 1st of April so we will see what happens!!!!!!!!!!! I have plenty to loose.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the hard work!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic keep pressing towards your goal. Awesome!!
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great job!
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, you definitely can tell you lost and you look great! One other thing you can do is take a back picture of yourself to see more changes. I lost 20 lbs too and I just looked at the back view of myself recently and found how much slimmer I looked. It seems we look at the front side always what we have a hard time seeing that change!
  • jenydc
    jenydc Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great! What a big difference 20 pounds made. I am also to my first 20 but it did not make as big of a difference as it did on you. Congrats! My daughter just turned one and I had to wait to start my weight loss due to breastfeeding but I am so happy to be down already. Good job!!!
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!!
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You can really tell in your face and stomach where the weight came off! Keep up the good work!
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats on your success.
  • heiditorres9
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing :happy: Keep up the good work and congratulations on your weight loss so far.
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! How did u get rid of the weight?
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    The first picture was taken after a Christmas luncheon at work. The second is a few days ago. I knew I had lost a lot of weight but this picture really showed me just how 20lbs looked on me. I was 208 lbs in the 1st picture and I am currently 188 lbs but weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I've lost a few more lbs. I'm 5'7". I have about 13 lbs left to meet my 1st goal. So excited. Hopefully I will reach it before my birthday, May 13th. I have a 15 month old that was delivered by cesarean. New moms, don't let people tell you "It's ok, you just had a baby" because it's not. I waited an entire year, big mistake. I should have started my journey a lot earlier but I didn't so don't make the same mistake I did. Thanks so much for all of the motivation I've been given from my pals. You guys rock!!!

b3ndpf.jpg
    [/quote

Its a big difference. I'm also trying to lose 20 pounds in three months. Would love some tips.
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • elemkc
    elemkc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Minus twenty pounds looks great on you. Keep going, you are doing a fantastic job!!
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Feels great to earn results.
  • Vonetta_Joseph
    Vonetta_Joseph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! You look amazing !I just started April 1st, praying for results... Keep up the good work....:smile:
  • BluLotus2
    BluLotus2 Posts: 87
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!