Trying to lose 75+ pound and looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• kniknaack
    kniknaack Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi, I don't need to loose quite as much but 25 at least. I'll be a friend if you want....:flowerforyou:
  • aleee2000
    aleee2000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 50 lbs, and I have two kids. They are the reason I am trying (again) to lose some of the weight. That and my work clothes don't fit (boo!) and I can't afford a new wardrobe in a bigger size ... nor do I want to!! (A wardrobe in a smaller size, maybe!)

I am starting with a program called feel great in 8, and I hope to be 10 lbs lighter in 8 weeks.

Have a great day, and I will add you as a friend if you don't mind :).
  • RonTheDon150
    RonTheDon150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!!! I am GOING to lose 150lbs and with supportive people like you guys we all can help each other reach their goals.
  • ynvndn
    ynvndn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Everybody thanks for responding! Really appreciate it! We can do this!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I'm in it for the long haul.I would LOVE to love 75 pounds! Anyone who would like feel free to add me too. :-)
  • pegganne70
    pegganne70 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    me too , feel free to add me :)
    :smile:
  • aleiat
    aleiat Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm aiming at losing 100lbs but that's just an estimate.
  • miheps
    miheps Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations on working toward better health. My current goal is to lose 60+ pounds. I just joined this site and am hoping to gain more friends, so we can encourage each other and keep each other accountable. Please add me if you'd like :)
  • Pemberthy
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat and started on monday 4/1, feel free to add me :smile:
  • boswellheather
    boswellheather Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 72 more lbs. I have dropped 28 so that'll be 100 all together. I would love some more friends I think building a support group is important in this journey. XD
  • johnsgirl1993
    Options
    Hello, I would also like to lose 75 lbs and have started a new lifestyle change adventure thru our local YMCA where I heard about myfitnesspal.com and I loveeeeeeeeeee it. It helps me keep track of what I put in my mouth and keeps me accountable. Not only am I eating better...adding new vegetables to my meals....being able to say no to things that would have tempted me in the past. But I am also adding exercise thru the YMCA and getting up and moving around as much as my job allows me to. I'm not calling this a diet...or a weight loss plan...but referring to it as a "lifestyle change" to become a healthier ME!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend as I too look forward to making to friends that offer much needed encouragement and support. Best Wishes in your new adventure!!!