What was your lunch today?

Options

Replies

• Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my lunch was 2 oz of whole grain pasta cooked in an oil/garlic/lemon rind sauce with brussel sprouts and 2 ox of left over london broil. It was yummy.

Since I was too tired to cook last night today's lunch will be a bagel with turkey bacon, avacado, lettuce, tomato, and mustard.
  • lzsvrs
    lzsvrs Posts: 1
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with a little skimmed milk, 1 wholemeal pitta.
    yesterday was 1 wholemeal pitta, humous and 1 apple.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Today, I had pork side ribs, and a small pile of mashed potatoes, with a can of Nestea zero.
    A cup of strawberries.
  • jaynalawayna
    jaynalawayna Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    1 oz deli ham on sandwich thin, romaine lettuce, mustard. Sides were a carrot, celery stick, and slices of cucumber. Back up vegie was rainbow sliced bell peppers.
  • medaud10
    medaud10 Posts: 20
    Options
    glazed carrots left over from Easter and left over roast beef over a slice of unbuttered white bread. Bottle of diet snapple.
  • Pavlin_Petrov
    Options
    My lunch was something like :) :
    1.Lidl - Chicken Fillet Premium Quality, 200 gr.
    2.Generic - Brocolli Boiled, 200gr.
    3.Lidl Crusti Croc - Rice Cake Unsalted, 50 g
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I had half a mini watermelon and a mixture of strawberries, blueberries and half an orange.
  • kaitie23
    kaitie23 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta turkey burger with veggies in cheese sauce and a side salad.
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    turkey sandwich made with 5 slices of Healthy choice turkey lunchmeat and a brownberry 100%whole wheat sandwichro thin
    half serving of fresh broccoli
    half serving of baby carrots
    6 strawberries
    one serving of Jello Temptations strawberry shortcake
  • AuntieKels
    AuntieKels Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A serving of quinoa with 4 oz of baked chicken and blackberries.
  • jontay81
    jontay81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    8oz homeade smoked turkey, jalapenos, blueberries, 2oz goat cheese, tomato, and 0.5 cup greek yogurt washed down with diet Dr Pepper.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Green leaf lettuce with onions, red pepper, cucumber and low-fat/low-cal vinaigrette, topped with 2 ounces of atlantic salmon (leftover from last night's yummy dinner) and asparagus
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    For lunch today I had grassfed beef & veggie stirfry. No rice or anything with it.
  • BookwomanTerri
    Options
    A banana sliced in half and spread with peanut butter plus a cup of garlic baked butternut squash left over from dinner last night. Strange combo but both were yummy!
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Today I had my usual egg sandwich with a tbsp of cream cheese on a wheat English muffin, a gala apple and a pineapple yogurt. I have been on this kick for three months now. I think it is a good balance of macros because I stay full until dinner when I eat it. Oh and I stole a bite of my son's chocolate rabbit :laugh:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Salmon Caesar salad-- Romaine lettuce. Parmesan. Asiago croutons (though I skipped most of them). Grilled peppercorn salmon. Dressing on the side (dressing was traditional Caesar dressing made with salmon instead of anchovies.) 550 calories. All delicious. :3
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Half of a whole wheat wrap topped with a bit of mayo, turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce tomato and onion, with a small bag of pretzels and some sweet pickles! :) Yummy!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I grilled pork chop and a slice of fresh asparagus/swiss cheese/bacon quiche, made with fresh Muscovy duck eggs and 2% milk.
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    6 oz of 99% lean ground turkey breast patted into burgers, with 5 seasonings
    2 Hydro-perfect tomatoes
    1/2 tbs Newman's own creamy ceasar dressing

40 Protein, 7 fat 10 carbs
    and YUMMY!
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options
    6in - double meat - turkey, ham & spinach sub from Subway

babybel

2 cuties

string cheese

ANNNNNNNNNND....