SWaT Team Challenge - Week 3

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Did the Walk and Jog from the Walk Club website=2.5 miles.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options

AWESOME! Can you tell me the link to the site! I would LOVE to do that...THANKS
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    bump
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Here is a link to Leslie Sansone's walk club, you have to join but its free for 12 weeks, you will then be able to view the video's on her site. Its also got a good message board on there too.

http://www.walkathome.com/FREEwalkclub/
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Setting my new goal for the Challenge ending on July 13th.

I think I pushed alittle too hard yesterday and now I have to take a day off from walking completely. So for the remainder of the challenge I cut it down just a bit. Most likely I will go over.

I would like to total 60 miles by July 13th.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    3 miles today - Did the 3 mile advanced walk. :smile:
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I just walked 2 miles this evening.
  • need_to_lose
    Options
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options

Congrats! You already passed your first goal! :drinker:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Here is a link to Leslie Sansone's walk club, you have to join but its free for 12 weeks, you will then be able to view the video's on her site. Its also got a good message board on there too.

http://www.walkathome.com/FREEwalkclub/

And what's really nice is that they do not ask for your credit card info and if you forget to cancel they don't automatically renew on you! It's kind of a cool site but I don't know if I'm going to pay or not--yet.

Did 3.5 miles of her 5 Mile Advanced Walk this afternoon.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Christine0111
    Options
    Updated my goal 100 KMS = 62.5 miles =) now I just have to get there!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Almost to my goal which is SO exciting!:drinker:

I am NOT going to up my goal for this month because of vacation next week and not really sure how much walking I will get in with family down.

JULY 14 challenge however I will be going for 75 miles, just moving up slowly...

:flowerforyou: PS...I LOVE WALKING!!!:flowerforyou:
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm STILL walking, I just haven't been posting my daily miles. However, take a look at my ticker below for a little teaser :) I can't wait to start a new goal on July 14th, that way I can do it with you all for real!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I'm STILL walking, I just haven't been posting my daily miles. However, take a look at my ticker below for a little teaser :) I can't wait to start a new goal on July 14th, that way I can do it with you all for real!

WOW GREAT JOB! You have been walking like crazy! Keep it up! I am excited for the next goal too.
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!! I did three miles today and hope to get out this weekend for a nice long walk with my husband. Have a great weekend!!! :smile:
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in for next month. I'm keeping my 30 mile target, it's been tough and I'm not sure if I'll hit it this month....but I'll keep working on it. I have till July 13th to finish. Then the new month starts on the 14th. This is a great motivator.
  • Neeti1021
    Neeti1021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I would love to join this challenge. Is this strictly walking with Leslie Sansone dvd's? I love her walking dvd's!! They are very motivational and time goes by quickly with her before you know it you've done the entire dvd. Is it too late to join????

Neeti :flowerforyou:
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    I haven't been using videos, I've just been walking on my own. I hope that's okay!
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I walked 2 miles outside today. What beautiful weather we are having.