Whats sexy short or long hair?

Options

Replies

• redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Sexy is not in the hair, it is all in a person's attitude. Bald is sexy when worn with confidence and strength.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    What is sexy short or long hair

Sexy is lifestyle not just hair...

To say long hair is sexy is saying all those hot women with short hair aren't. I had hair to my back before cutting it off and I cut it because I just couldnt style my long hair as well as I do with it shorter.
    Not to steer this convo to race but i'm just saying being black majority of black women don't have naturally long hair (hardly you see a full black person with hair all the way down their back"
    So that's like saying majority of black women don't have sexy hair.
    Oh for god's sake lol
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Purple hair. Purple hair, with some green in there too. Cut to be just above the shoulders, with no bangs. That's the only way to have sexy hair.

Started off so strong......I thought we were meant for each other.....then you added all that other stuff in....
  • Maddi7110
    Maddi7110 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    takes a beautiful face to carry short hair, luckily I can wear mine either way :)

You have confidence and that is hott!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I just got mine chopped off- I like it both ways, but short is a little more sassy on me :smile:
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Long for me!
  • BhanGoes
    BhanGoes Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Basically doesn't matter. Everyone should have a high-quality, well maintained haircut in a natural shade. I've had very long hair and now have very, very short hair (less than 1 inch). When it's long, it's beautiful -- chestnut soft spiral curls. When it's short, it's rad and suits my personality. Any woman who has discussed my very-short hair with me has said I have more nerve and she has the wrong bone structure (or something along those lines...). I can assure you it's not about bone structure -- look at Ginnifer Goodwin who is stunning with her super short style and full cheeks! -- but about the quality of the cut and the way I wear it instead of it wearing me.

Whether long or short, own your style.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Prefer long... however, some women just look better with shorter hair.

My hair is thin, if I grow it anymore it will look scraggly
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have long hair. While it is sexy, it gets really ****ing hot under this mane... My hair is really long and thick...

I think short hair is sexier. I might cut my hair short before the summer starts.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person :) Then again, some people look sexy no matter what
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Yes, it depends but usually medium. Long hair with no style can look ghastly. I once overheard a locker room conversation where a guy complained that his wife had gotten "the uniform", the short hair style so many American women get immediately after getting married. I'd never thought about it but then noticed he was right. It's pretty common.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    one of the things that I love about my long hair is that my boyfriend can grab it and wrap it around his fist then pull me in for a LONG LONG LONG kiss...

so i'm not cutting it anytime soon.

Long ...just long.
  • SMMiller712
    Options
    I love the look of short hair on some girls and makes me kind of jealous because of how fast it probably dries, but I LOVE my long hair. 39 inches long last time it was measured
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time when I was young I liked girls with short hairs but now taste changed... now loooong hairs.. something to play with and run fingers. :bigsmile:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Bald chicks are the hottest.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Women who know they're sexy are sexy...short hair or long hair.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter so long as it is cared for and not a big pile of mess on the head. Long hair full of split ends and a bad dye job isn't sexy. Mullets aren't sexy. Comb-overs are not sexy. Giant orange fro a la Carrot Top: the least sexy thing on the planet.

Being completely bald and rocking a Ramones tee and a bandana is sexy on the right person, male or female.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I ahve only ever had short hair, as much as I would like longer hair it just won't grow - so I go with short hair!!!
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bald chicks are the hottest.

What? HAHA!! :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    haircut doesn't make a woman sexy.
    Woman make woman sexy.

End o story.