Newbie to the Forum, looking for friends :)

Options
My name is Andrea and I am 26 Years Old I started working out in November of 2011 I was going crazy and dropped some weight pretty fast once Summer rolled around I got lazy for awhile. Then this past January my cousin recommended trying My Fitness Pal I was put on the 1200 Calorie Diet and so far have lost 16lbs off it plus working out tons. I am not fully satisfied yet I did reach my april goal and went from an 18 to a 16 in pants since being on this diet which makes me happy. I want to get to a 14 by July. I am always looking for new workouts to try and more friends to add me as well my name is andreamarce so feel free to add me. Working on a healthier lifestyle it's exciting to see improvements. Best of Luck to everyone on this weight loss journey.

Replies

• bfpower
    bfpower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • sammie190489
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me =) x
  • andreamarce
    Options
    Thank You Both! ;D
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    Options
    you can add me as a friend if you want.
  • andreamarce
    Options
    of course and thanks to all those who added me, everyone is so nice and encouraging! Keeps me Motivated :D
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    best of luck to you.add me if you want.
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42 and also always looking for new workouts or enjoy the challenge of changing my routine. I've been strength training since high school and also have a strong running background. I think it's good to share ideas and find out what works, what doesn't and finding the balance as to what makes fitness work for us.

You can add if you'd like. Willie
  • andreamarce
    Options
    Added you both and that sounds great Willie! :)
  • taradee03
    taradee03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 27, from Kentucky and have been on diets for what seems like my entire life! I just started using myfitnesspal and so far I really like it! I am currently in a size 16 and hope to be in a size 14 by the end of May if not sooner!!!!! I am eating 1,200 calories a day and working out 4 days a week! I am also looking for new friends!
  • andreamarce
    Options
    Awesome sounds just like me except your goal is closer then mine! I feel I wouldn't make it by the end of May to a 14 I wish though! But Best of Luck to you :) I will add you as a friend seeing we both are aiming for that 14! :)
  • JonnaM0916
    JonnaM0916 Posts: 113
    Options
    I just wanted to recommend Turbo Fire if you've never tried it. Lots of cardio but she makes it fun!
  • andreamarce
    Options
    Thanks I will look into it! :)
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wecome to MFP feel free to add me
  • andreamarce
    Options
    Thank You I've added you :)
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    welcome and best of luck! I have 98 more to lose and LOVE MFP feel free to add me
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome...it appears you are already a ROCK STAR! Granted all rock stars need FANS! I would be happy if you wanted to add me as a fan. I'm told I'm pretty positive. And I love getting and giving feedback. We're all on the same journey. Anyway...welcome and nice to meet you!
  • sdubya04
    sdubya04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too! I'm looking for more friends for motivation and inspiration! I LOVE MFP and consider myself just a little bit addicted! =)
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love being a supportive pal on here. Feel free to add me and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • andreamarce
    Options
    You all seem pretty awesome and so far so many have been very sweet and encouraging, so thank you! :) Much Appreciated.
  • brittanybarness
    Options
    we are in the same boat. i lost 15 pounds. i wanna be in a14 by july 7th. thats my bday. Congrats to you though !:happy: