Sensa

Options
Started using Sensa today and was wondering if anyone else has experience with it?

Replies

• leslieg45
    Options
    Dr.Oz did (IMHO) a pretty balanced show about Sensa - jury is still out on that one for me, so I decided not to use it in favor of just getting my diet shored up since I needed to do that anyway. The obstacle with Sensa is similar to anything ingestable - for some people it works really well, and for some it has no effect at all. Also, you have to keep getting a new batch whenever you run out that has a slightly different formulation, because the body is so adaptable to new things that even if its working well, the same formula won't continue to work for very long for any individual. But Oz didn't see that it would be harmful, he just pointed out that it doesn't work the same for everyone. Hope that helps!:flowerforyou:
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    read amazon reviews. ALL of them said it's a scam. maybe one review said something good.
    i dont believe it'll work. but hey, if you wanna try it, make sure to keep us updated! :)
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I tried it a few years ago and after about a week...it just seemed silly. I think the success for some people is the fact that it makes you mindful of what you are eating...just as logging or journaling does. I think it was a waste for me. I ended up throwing it away. It was an HSN purchase and even they quit selling it after the first month.
  • traceymiles2
    Options
    So has anyone used it through completion with success?
  • traceymiles2
    Options
    Ok, I have to say, so far I'm impressed. It DEFINITELY makes me feel full. I barely eat half of what I was and I'm setting my plate down. Remembering to use it takes a lot of effort, but surprisingly it seems to be effective.