Wow!! Great job! :)
  • mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good job! :)
  • jndiv809
    jndiv809 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job Randy! Don't be afraid to track your progress regularly. There will always be bumps in the road, but the key is determination and figuring out what works for you. Get to that beach body!
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the great work!!! :bigsmile:
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work.
  • Boobarella2
    Options
    Truly amazing! Your working so hard and its great to see the results, ^^ now I DO want to go for my walk lol.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    awesomeness!!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You are doing so well. I cant wait to see what else youre going to do!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep us posted!!
  • Well done!!! I do so look forward to tracking your progress... Do keep us in formed... Beech boy!!!
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Super job! So glad you are taking it off at a young age! You are adding years to your life! I can't wait for the beach photo! Keep up the good work, and thanks for the inspiration!
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    that's great Randy:flowerforyou:
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! Looking great! and I love the expression on your face
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Thanks for posting, its very inspiring! You look great and I look forward to seeing your progress!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is such a great post and you have a great outlook and plan. Congratulations on that 78 lbs, as that's no small effort. Looking forward to your progress :)
  • nunomm1
    nunomm1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I just wanted to say great job! I started out at 405 pounds (I'm a hair under 6 feet tall). I started Sept 12th, and about 6 1/2 months later, I weighed in at 307 when I just weighed myself. The look on your face was pretty much the same look on my face. I wish you much continued success, and I'd like to become friends with you on here so we can keep up on each other's progress as we work at getting into shape!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are an incredible inspiration! Thank you for sharing your journey with us! Keep up the good work and be very proud of yourself!
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • AKL63
    AKL63 Posts: 1
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! Keep it up! You are such an inspiration!
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!