Progress pic

Options
CP_9712
CP_9712 Posts: 25 Member
I don't know if I should share this or not since I haven't made much progress but I'm proud of what I have done. I started seriously trying about 10 weeks ago when me and my husband finally moved into our first place (that we own =D) and would have started earlier but we were living in a hotel room and the hotel didn't have a gym and the food there was horribly overpriced to we had to eat alot of fast food. So I started with, of coarse, diet. It was so nice to be eating healthy food again. Then I started using Wii Active 2 and I did that for a while then I tried Jillian for a few days, injured my leg, and had to sit out for a week, then this week I started Zombies, Run 5k. So Pretty much I've been trying to find an exercise regime that's right for me. I really enjoy Zombies, run and for all of those who hate running but feel the need to, this app is for you. Its like a combination of an audio book/ game/ and run app. Its the best fitness investment I've made so far. (Excluding the shoes).
Anyways! Now for the pictures and then I'll tell you how much I lost.

KhY4o91.jpg

Alright so now I'll tell you ... I lost about 7 lbs and this last month (where I've seen the most difference in photos) the scale hasn't moved. I encourage everyone to take photos so that when the scale is stuck you can at least see the difference. The scale isn't evil or anything, but its not the only way to measure progress (probably not even the best way to do it), So if your scale is being stubborn DON'T LOSE HOPE. Your body is still changing and always remember muscle weighs more then fat!!

Replies

• Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • CP_9712
    CP_9712 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    nice work!! congrats on your progress:)
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    what a great message; the scale isn't the only way to measure. congrats on your progress! good luck for the future.
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You definitely have progress! That's awesome, I think I need to take progress pics since my scale isn't moving and it's been a while. Keep up the great work, hopefully you have found an awesome route or two around your new house!
  • scress0514
    scress0514 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I stop using the scale not only because its broken but its all about how i feel. Also how my clothes fit. keep up the good work,
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can def. tell a difference. Great job!!!
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAY! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job! I agree with you-pictures are so much better than the scale. Keep up the amazing work
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I think that your legs look especially smaller!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    every bit helps. You look great - keep it up and share more photos with us.
  • ERC53
    ERC53 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great Job
  • pheasant5
    pheasant5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You can see the difference!!!! And you'll get there soon!

I wish I would have taken before pics. I've been at it since Feb 19/13 and have lost 10lbs. I was so frustrated as I've tried my best with trying to eat clean and exercise has become 6-7 days a week. BUT I did loose 14.5 inches!!! My pants are feeling really loose / almost baggy!! INCHES COUNT TOO!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    What a perfect reminder that the scale is not a direct indicator of health and fitness! You're looking great!!
  • Uhhhlexxxis
    Uhhhlexxxis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feels so good to notice a difference, even if it's a little bit, doesn't it? :)
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see a difference in your stomach. Keep up the good work!!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up :) I've lost weight several times before in the past, but have never taken pictures before -- more or less because I was afraid of what they'd look like as odd as that might sound. But this time I did start by taking pictures, and I agree that it is important to visually see the difference instead of just numbers on the scale or measuring tape. Thanks for sharing your pictures! Hopefully I'll have some guts and post mine in a few months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!