Vacation spot advice

Options
MrM27
MrM27 Posts: 18,355 Member
So we've narrowed it down to maybe a few places going in the end of June, 5-6 days.

Costa Rica (Where I really want to go)
Maya Riviera, Mexico
Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic
Bermuda
Barbados

What's the verdict out there. If you can suggest a hotel you have personally stayed at and why you loved it that would be great. It's 2 adults going, no kids. If its an adults only resort, even better.

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Sandals is an all inclusive adult resort. Not sure which places on your list have one though. I stayed at the one in Jamaica and LOVED it.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    No bring the girl and dog to Florida.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    The Mayan Riviera is gorgeous. There is an adult only resort there (it's actually in Puerto Morales) it's definitely NOT a Sandals type resort. More like Hedo only way, way, WAY nicer.
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    I'd say Costa Rica. My sister went there and fell absolutely in love with it! If that's where you ultimately want to go , then go and have fun!
  • dahkneeka
    dahkneeka Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Any of those places would be great!

Check out trip advisor before you book your hotel!
  • g1analaura
    g1analaura Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well I am going with kids, so really can't suggest, but of course I will go with Puerto Rico, but I have had plenty of friends and family that have gone to Costa Rica and they say it gorgeous.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Been to Riu resorts in the Riviera Maya a few years back. It's really gorgeous!