1,200 calorie diet

Options
Im new to this sight and to dieting, I just had a baby and really wanting to lose the weight could use some friends that are dieting too. This has been really hard for me I love food especially the bad stuff!

Replies

• Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The less *crap* you eat, the less you crave it. You feel better, too.
    Do some more research in to tasty alternatives for say, sweet tooth or carbs..
  • Tiffleann174
    Options
    Ya I need to get all the sugar out of my system these last few days ive had bad headaches its hard.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Im new to this sight and to dieting, I just had a baby and really wanting to lose the weight could use some friends that are dieting too. This has been really hard for me I love food especially the bad stuff!

does the title indicate that youre only eating 1200/day? net or gross?
    you just had a baby. neat.
    are you breastfeeding?
    make sure youre getting enough to keep that baby healthy.
  • Tiffleann174
    Options
    No i just stop breastfeeding and im only eating 1,200 a day unless i work out
  • WabanaLady
    WabanaLady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    : the baby looks very young,he/she needs to breastfeed for at least 6 months...better for baby.you have time to lose the baby weight slow is better for you and baby.I know how hard it is to lose weight i,m trying everyday...still have 13lbs to go.Good luck..Beautiful baby you are a very lucky Mom
    :flowerforyou:
  • WabanaLady
    Options
    I found a natural sweetner Brand name is Madhava Organic Coconut sugar its produced from the flower buds of the coconut tree ...I bought it at Cosco.It really works for me i hope it will help you
  • Tiffleann174
    Options
    thanks for the advice ill check it out.
  • Tiffleann174
    Options
    and i pretty much lost my milk it wasnt coming in good enough for her :(
  • RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie diet too :D
    Your baby is so cute!
  • Tiffleann174
    Options
    thanks have you seen results?
  • WabanaLady
    Options
    lots of moms have the same problem.Thank God you have a healty baby,and that is the most inportant thing..Good luck:flowerforyou: