40 Lbs. Lighter and Feeling Amazing!

Options
BrennLinn
BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
I started my weight loss journey in August after seeing a picture of myself from my daughters birthday party. I knew that it was time to change and it was like a light switched in my head. I started eating healthy, exercising 6 days a weeks, and I stopped making excuses. See, I was one of those people that would look at myself and say, well I don't look 210.5 so I'm fine, I don't need to lose weight, but I was only kidding myself. After I had my 2 kids I packed on the weight like you wouldn't believe and I just became lazy. I would still like to lose another 30lbs and I have a ton of that horribly annoying loose skin on my stomach (nothing like 2 large babies to stretch your tummy out) but I am so very happy with my progress so far. Also, I am now on my 25th day of being cigarette free! That to me is a huge accomplishment as well! Cheers to a healthy and happy lifestyle! Thanks for reading.

Starting Weight: 210.5/Current Weight: 170

Height: 5'5

Inches Starting / Current Inches

Neck:13.5 / now 12.7
Right Arm: 13 / now 10.9
Left Arm:13 / now 10.9
Upper Chest: 38 / now 33.5
Chest: 40.5 / now 35
Midriff: 36.5 / now 32
Waist: 45 / now 32
Lower Waist: 48 / now 40
Hips: 46.5 / now 39
Right Thigh: 30 / now 25
Left Thigh: 30 / now 25
Right Calf: 15 / now 14
Left Calf: 15 / now 14
Right Knee : 15 / now 13.5
Left Knee: 15 / now 13.5

I am still completely clueless on posting pictures here (Brenna-0, Technology-1) but when my computer stops being an A-Hole I will try to put a couple on!

Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    congrats! so happy for you
  • BrennLinn
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Congrats!! I am about 46lbs down since the beginning of the year and it is amazing what 40 pounds gone can do!
  • BrennLinn
    Options
    Thanks Bethany, congrats to you as well!
  • Cherrington11
    Options
    Awesome, How'd u really do it? I'm same height & weigh 175 & no matter what I do, I can't seem to loose anythign..... ;(
  • Cherrington11
    Options
    Congrats!! I am about 46lbs down since the beginning of the year and it is amazing what 40 pounds gone can do!

That's Awsome! How'd u loose so much so fast? I am struggling to loose anything....no matter what I do!
  • BrennLinn
    Options
    Cherrington, it came off fast at first but now the weight is coming off at a slower rate. Its frustrating but its worth it. Exercise, eating healthy (but still cheating every once in awhile) and being extremely dedicated is how I did it.
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome, both on the weight/measurements and the cigarettes! Keep up the good work!
  • maureen879
    Options
    good for you! i'm trying to lose weight myself my measurements are 34-30-39.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!