My Trainer Bob dvds

Options
So who has Bob's new dvds? And are they good? Advanced sweatfeast? I need to know!!! Thanks,
Laura

Replies

• sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I'm so in love with Bob right now!! The yoga workout is FANTASTIC, and the cardio conditioning workout gives me a calorie burn that exceeds my Insanity Month 2 workouts. The strength training workouts, I haven't done yet (plan to along with TurboFire) but I have previewed them. It's not heavy lifting; it's using a light weight for a long time. So you do bicep curls, but you do a bazillion of them (to quote Chalene!).

Bob does like kettlebell swings (and he likes to do them fast!), so you either use a heavy weight or a bell. If you're not used to swings, it could be a back injury waiting to happen.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm, now I want them! The shipping from his site is crazy though to Canada. 28.99. Did you order through his site?
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I did. I'm in California though, and they shipped it US mail. From what I understand, they will be available on a more widespread basis in October, but they will be individually priced at $19.99 at that time.