Master Cleanse (3 day only!)

Options
2»

Replies

• Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Have we ever managed to successfully talk down an OP from doing one of these stupid things???

Have fun pooping water or whatever OP sounds like a blast

This ^^
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    What are you cleansing?

Her master I guess.
  • Milla098
    Milla098 Posts: 9
    Options
    I know there are some people who hate the master cleanse, but I have had success with it kickstarting my heathy eating habits, I am doing it the next 3 days if anyone wants to join me.

Please ignore all the ignorant people here. Good for you for trying to detox your body and give your body some rest. I was actually thinking of doing this again. Was gonna buy a bag of lemons tommorow and I'll try (even though I have to work next few days).
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Dat fecal matter loss......remind me what that does for body compostition again

jk op pls stack this with ALLI, rasberry keytones, green coffee bean, lipozene, and yohmbe. Oh and drink only cold water while on this stack.. your body will have to burn caloires to warm the water up to homeostasis.

Also, take a second does on every full moon of the month, the gravity will be at its maximum which causes absorbtion rates through thecell membrane to cut in half.

RESULTS!!!!!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dat fecal matter loss......remind me what that does for body compostition again

jk op pls stack this with ALLI, rasberry keytones, green coffee bean, lipozene, and yohmbe. Oh and drink only cold water while on this stack.. your body will have to burn caloires to warm the water up to homeostasis.

Also, take a second does on every full moon of the month, the gravity will be at its maximum which causes absorbtion rates through thecell membrane to cut in half.

RESULTS!!!!!!

You forgot about the blood of a virgin and a sacrifice to Aphrodite.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Its a lemonde, water, and caynee pepper mixture. You only drink it for 30 days and you do salt water flushes in the morning

And actually, smartbutt - I had a miscarriage and have been emotionally eating, I have had success with it, it kick started a 30 pound weight loss about 10 months ago.

First off, I am sorry for your loss.

That being said. I wasn't being a smart@ss, I was completely serious. Eat healthy, move more. Things like this are NOT good for you in any way, shape, or form. The body is highly effective at cleansing itself on the inside, the only cleanse you need involves a shower and soap. Don't believe me? Ask your doctor what s/he thinks.