so many calories left for my day...

Options
2»

Replies

• Cmg2k
    Cmg2k Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    All calories are not equal. 1200 calories of cupcakes does not equal 1200 calories of celery...
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    All calories are not equal. 1200 calories of cupcakes does not equal 1200 calories of celery...

100% true
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options

100% true

Well obviously 1200 calories of cupcakes would be yummy. 1200 calories of celery not so much.
  • fitnessbuilding
    Options
    Excess intake of calories makes you to face obesity problems. It would be better if you follow certain plan for intake of calories. It is tough to protect us from obesity problems. I had faced it.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options

100% true

Well obviously 1200 calories of cupcakes would be yummy. 1200 calories of celery not so much.

The Macros would be different as in Fat, Carbs, Etc. But the calories are the same. SO.. normally if I am almost 900 calories down... my macros would still allow me to eat that cupcake if I wanted it.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    You won't insta-diiee if you eat under randomly one day, just like the world won't end if you go over.