Are you eating a decent, high protein, low fat, clean diet??

Options
13»

Replies

• aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can check mine out! Not sure if it is super up to par with that diet.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    This week was bad for me.. but i'm pretty good usually.

idk if it's low fat and all that.. but it healthy
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to reply - those with open diaries, you're really very helpful!! Like I said previously, I've enough fats in my diet so don't need help there :laugh:

... and as for those who aren't reading through the thread yet continue to harp on about the 'low fat' in the title - it's time's like this I miss the sites where we can curse freely :grumble:

I'm joking of course.. but I get it - I know - chill.
  • EmoJew
    EmoJew Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My diary is UK based and open. It's vegetarian though.
    High protein, good fats. Whatever I hit on carbs is what it is...
  • NavyMommy
    NavyMommy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to look at mine, I'm pretty sure it's open. I didn't log at the beginning of this past week because I was trying something new a dietician recommended to me, but I couldn't keep up with it, so back to MFP it is. I generally aim for 1500 calories a day, give or take, and between 110 and 120 in protein. The rest I don't pay that much attention to. It's pretty clean (I aim for a 90/10 split), even the things I have like tomato soup are homemade 100% from scratch with whole wheat flour and homegrown tomatoes so while it may sound processed it isn't.
  • madiolds
    madiolds Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!
    I don't know what you consider to be low fat but according to myfitnesspal I eat 54% carbs 27% protein and around 19% fat so you are more than welcome to look at my diary if you wish :)
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I've only been logging for two days on here, but today is mostly typical for me though yesterday was bad so please don't judge too harshly. I do eat grains and dairy (mostly go for whole wheat), and I love eating fish so a lot of my protein comes from fish like salmon, tuna, and tilapia. My macros are set at 40/30/30, and I usually hit my protein goal.

I have a ton of really good clean recipes if you'd like to try them. If so, PM me and let me know what you like, and I'll send you a few. I love to cook.
  • ahmadfahmy
    ahmadfahmy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    If the answer is yes... could I be really really nosy and have a gander at your food diary please?? I need some inspiration / ideas / a rough starting point / a good owl fashion nose through your life.. :flowerforyou:

If the answer is no, come sit beside me, tis well comfy.

Typical high protein, low fat diet is during work out days when i eat 40/40/20 split...i eat the following:

Post workout:
    2 servings oats
    1 cup whole milk
    2 scoops whey
    1 serving natty peanut butter
    100g rasins or some kind of fruit
    1 protein bar (usually quest)

Dinner:
    10 oz 99% lean turkey
    300 g sweet potato
    10 oz broccoli