My Change

Options
Hi,

New here....

I actually shed off my extra kilos before finding out abt this website.

I manage to get rid of 20kgs(in 5 mths) through proper dieting :D

here's my Before & After and forever will be :)

forumchange.jpg

Replies

• bikinimission
    Options
    Well done!!
  • ijnek
    ijnek Posts: 11
    Options
    Thx and Work Hard everybody!!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow in the before picture you look around 20 years older than you do now. Well done, you look great :happy:
  • ijnek
    Options
    Yes, i look good and I do feel better than ever.

Thanx all.

Let's work hard together!!!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    You look great! Well done.
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    20kg in 5 mths....great job!
  • mrecker
    mrecker Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable change. Congrats!
  • ijnek
    Options
    ya...
    going to the gym more often now to work on muscle toning :D
  • driver_10
    driver_10 Posts: 16
    Options
    Aye... Good job. Good to see you making a lifestyle change. The best results are the ones earned with hard work.
  • littlewolf85
    Options
    Congratulations, well done!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing.
  • MandyKayFrench
    MandyKayFrench Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You look so much younger!
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow. I don't want to be rude about the "before" ones, but I'd have thought it is a middle-aged guy. You seriously look 20 years younger now! Well done, a real inspiration!!!!!!
  • ijnek
    Options
    no offence taken.

it's really ok, i have lots of ppl telling me that too.

in fact, some of my colleagues actually stopped in their tracks and starred at me and will say " U look Different, U look Good"...

it made me feel good, but more importantly, i know my body should be better than it was.

a simple dream of wanting to be there for my kids when they grow up :D
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Yup. When my daughter left for university a couple of years back I could tell she was really worried about me. I was depressed, tired, feeling ill all the time. She is so much more relaxed now as she has seen the change. She's back for a week at the moment, and we went to the gym together last night. It felt really good being there together.

On the subject of age, recently in one weekend a group of people apparently (for some reason) asked a relative my age. They'd all guessed almost a decade younger than I am. When I look back at photos of a year or two back I look grey in the face, my blue eyes look a dull grey... I simply looked haggard but never really realised so at the time.

I'm really happy for you that you're alive for your family now. It is a big incentive. I could never go back to my old lifestyle, it's gone forever. Life is too precious to take for granted.
  • ijnek
    Options

Yup. When my daughter left for university a couple of years back I could tell she was really worried about me. I was depressed, tired, feeling ill all the time. She is so much more relaxed now as she has seen the change. She's back for a week at the moment, and we went to the gym together last night. It felt really good being there together.

On the subject of age, recently in one weekend a group of people apparently (for some reason) asked a relative my age. They'd all guessed almost a decade younger than I am. When I look back at photos of a year or two back I look grey in the face, my blue eyes look a dull grey... I simply looked haggard but never really realised so at the time.

I'm really happy for you that you're alive for your family now. It is a big incentive. I could never go back to my old lifestyle, it's gone forever. Life is too precious to take for granted.

u know what...I TOTALLY AGREED WITH U
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!