Disney, here we come!

Options
So there is a challenge that I have been doing (about half, as I have missed lots of my miles reporting...grrrr)~the challenge is walking, running, biking to Disney from where we live...I am 1130 miles from the "happiest place on Earth", but guess what??!!

We are going to Disney for REAL!! Not biking, not walking, not running...we are FLYING!! Oh my wings are gonna be tired when I get there!! HAHA

My daughter just returned from a Spring Break week there and our family is getting set to go there in July!! I know, July...it's gonna be hot! That's okay, the better to sweat some calories off, right??? I can hardly wait! So now, I have my work cut out for me!

My new goal is to get below 200 lbs before we leave in mid-July! I know I can, I know I can, I know I can...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming LOL

So~that means I have to lose 30lbs~30!! By July! This is April~can I do it?? You bet I am sure gonna try!! Starting RIGHT NOW!!

I appreciate any and ALL encouragement to reach this goal in 3 months and 1 week! Feel free to comment! :)

Replies

• wip1983
    wip1983 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fun!! We love Disney World, We just came back from getting married there :D It is an amazing place! Have fun, I have to admit I'm slightly jealous :D