A mother of 2 small children wanting to lose weight

Options
Hello MFP's,

I am a mother of 2 small children and I really wants to feel better about myself. So, here I am tracking my food. I have been doing Insanity since Sunday. If you would like support or would like to give me support you can add me. Hope you are successful with you wieght loss and life style change. Have a great day.

Replies

• aala5312
    aala5312 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello I have 3 small children and am trying to lose weight also! I have a 3 month old so am still trying to lose baby fat!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Insanity describes life when kids are little! LOL
    Welcome to MFP! Seriously, how do you like Insanity so far?
  • agraves18
    agraves18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am in the same boat, I still have baby weight to loose from my first one, and he is 6. Add what I gained with my second one and now I have over 100lbs to loose.
  • chevy1063
    Options
    Hello, Welcome ...
    I just joined this week and so far it has been great. I get support by my new friends, I love it. One step at a time and this is your first step.. with many more to come.

Add me if you like
  • gottolosethisweight
    gottolosethisweight Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity. It is a challenge and I sweat like a pig, but it feels good when I am done. I am just finishing up the first week today. I did not like the recovery day so I would do the plyometric workout.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am also in the same boat only with 3 kidos!!
  • skyler8937
    Options
    I am also a mother of two, ages 3 & 4.

Feel free to add me. I've finally lost all my excess pregnancy weight and now I'm working on the college weight/early years of marriage weight.

[img][/img]8601597644_c76e57de32_c.jpg
    me by skyler8937, on Flickr
  • TBeauty01
    TBeauty01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Insanity workout as well and LOVE IT! I am only towards the end of the 2nd week. I have to say after my workouts, I feel so good...You will have those days when you feel so sore and crappy but I tend to push through it.
  • BeckyJo19
    BeckyJo19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend :)
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. With 2 small children it can be hard to find the time to exercise. I find using MFP helps keep me accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • TnDMommy
    TnDMommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I have a 4 year old and 2.5 year old. Still trying to lose the weight. ;)
  • doraexpo
    doraexpo Posts: 1
    Options
    To all the beautiful mothers!!
    I am a mother of two boys (both under the age of 2) and I love being a mother, I wouldn't trade it in for the world. I am blessed to have a career that allows me to bring my kids to work with me on a daily basis. My kids are healthy, and my family is also healthy so I shouldn't be complaining about anything. Well the truth is I am so uncomfortable with my weight, I have a belly that jiggles and I have so many clothes (jeans) that don't fit me. I refuse to buy more clothes at this point. I have not had any time for myself which I have to fight over with my husband. I'm going to be 31 in July and I feel like 41 and honestly I don't want to look like a mother of two, if you know what I mean. I just want to feel comfortable in what I am wearing. Please support me girls!
  • romapatel4a
    romapatel4a Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 of trying to lose weight with 2 young children and was wondering how the heck other moms find success!!
  • romapatel4a
    romapatel4a Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    One thing to note is that I also work full time and am always exhausted!! Any tips are welcomed, I still have 30lbs to lose from my first and 7 lbs to lose from my 2nd to get back to my pre children size!!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have two kids as well they will be 9 and 6 in August. Looking for motivators and supporters as well. I log in daily and log everything. Feel free to add anyone!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Mommy of four kiddos here!! 19, 16, 11 and 7....feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Another mom of two hoping to lose the rest of the weight I put on during pregnancy. My youngest is 5 so I've had time ;o)

romapatel4a - same boat. Work full time and also freelance. I find I only actually do a work out if i get up at 5:15 before the kids and do it then. It sucks, but I'm least tired first thing. If I wait until 830 and they are asleep I usually have no energy left.
  • kelelaanne
    kelelaanne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mother of almost two year old twins here!! Life is crazy!! I am almost to pregnancy weight. Goal is to hit it by them turning two. then loose the rest of the weight I had put on before them