Jillian Michaels I so love you right now

Options
because of doing your 30 day shred just 5 days in I went from 176 before I started to 170 pounds in just this short time doing your work out. my thighs are firmer , my stomach is flatter and I am feeling confident. your rock!

Replies

• annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i'm doing the shred combined with the C25K & I cant wait for my results!

I just started on April 1st, and I do the Shred every other day & the C25K on the days I'm not doing the Shred. I had tried starting the Shred a few times before but I just couldn't stand to do it every day. It was really the video got sooo repetitive i couldn't stand it and quit. But i did manage a whole week straight and I was seeing a lot of toning & tightening, so hopefully since I'm switching it up a bit more this time I will finish all the way through & have amazing results in the end.

Good luck to you in the rest of your Shred journey - sounds like you'll have awesome results!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I do it 5 days a week the weekends are my rest days. I do practice basketball with my daughter during that time.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I'm so ticked. We can't find our DVD anywhere. I tried this before but had to stop when I tweaked my knee. Now that I'm over 30 lbs. lighter, I thought I might try it again.
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm so ticked. We can't find our DVD anywhere. I tried this before but had to stop when I tweaked my knee. Now that I'm over 30 lbs. lighter, I thought I might try it again.

I've read on the boards before that you can find all the videos on YouTube so you can still do it without the DVD :)
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I lost my DVD when we moved but I just picked one up through Amazon for $7! Gonna start it tonight after work!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    this is correct I am doing 30 day shred on you tube.com so all is not lost. its on the be fit channel. type in 30 day shred level 1 and you will find it.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :noway: Somebody actually loves Jillian and isn't cussin' her the whole time?! :wink: :drinker:
  • PPBCTracyK
    PPBCTracyK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are right you can find them on youtube! going to start my 30 day shred TODAY!!!!
  • StarKimmy
    StarKimmy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Loved 30 day shred. I lost about 10 pounds and many inches. I just completed it on Sunday and now I'm doing Ripped in 30 :)
  • triciag_81
    triciag_81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian!!!! I"ve done Ripped in 30 a few times & am now on to Jillian's Body Revolution (phase 2). I have seen so much improvement in my strength & for the first time in my life can do a few regular pushed up & many sit-ups and I am now stronger & have more endurance than my husband! I am especially starting to notice the inches I've lost on my thighs...hoping to someday soon actually have a little gap between my thighs (it's almost there!). I love her tough love attitude & love to see other Jillian fans on here! :)
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    yes she motivates me and gives me the push I need to keep going. it seems like she really cares.
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :noway: Somebody actually loves Jillian and isn't cussin' her the whole time?! :wink: :drinker:

I love her too! Tonight is my last 30DS and I start Ripped in 30 on Monday. Jillian is such a babe.
  • bsalvato
    bsalvato Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's funny because I finished up day 2 last night and I hate her with a fiery passion. You have no idea how hard I hate her. With that said, with all of the before and after shots I've seen on here I can't wait to get it done!
  • kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    She rocks! I did the shred (on you tube) last month and finally I can see muscle in my arms and my butt firmed right up! I just bought No More Trouble Zones and am alternating that with the C25K for the month of April. 5 days in and I already feel the difference. She is so effective!!!
  • bsalvato
    bsalvato Posts: 63 Member
    Options

I've read on the boards before that you can find all the videos on YouTube so you can still do it without the DVD :)

I've been doing it on YouTube.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just started her 90 day body revolution. She is WAY less annoying on these dvd's. Now, I'm just impatiently waiting to see some results!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    I hink its because she was overweight herself as a kid so she understands . what bugs me is trainers who have always been skinny and getting on to you because you are overweight yourself . I think since I saw her story on biggest loser and know shes been there I listen to what she has to say.
  • Ash_Diya
    Ash_Diya Posts: 36
    Options
    Amazon has it.
  • Trishab415
    Trishab415 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started her 90 day body revolution. She is WAY less annoying on these dvd's. Now, I'm just impatiently waiting to see some results!

I am on Day 19 of Ripped and am looking for the next challenge when I finish Week 4. How do you like 90 day body revolution?
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    I just bought it. I need something new to give me a variety gonna start this weekend. I am excited. I really hope this works I need something to give me a boost. Lol wishing everyone a great day!!