Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 Lbs Lost

Well here I am, 2 years later and down 100 Lbs.

I have a few pictures that I thought I would never show to anyone, the are not that bad and not even at my heaviest but here they are..
12424121_6113.jpg
12424121_3657.jpg

Now that was the old me, my highest weight was 290 lbs that I know of, there was a while I may have been over 300 lbs.
When I could no longer keep up with my daughter I knew I had to do something.
So one day I signed up for MFP and saw my doctor and got started, it was slow at first, eating just a bit better and moving a bit more. Slowly I worked up to 10K steps per day, then I thought lets try running. I soon discovered I am not a runner, but I was not going to give up so I tried other things and I did discover I am a cyclist.

I started riding around my home and slowly worked up to commuting to work (30 km round trip) every day, then I got a road bike and started riding another 100 km on the weekends.

I went from a size 44" waist and 2 XL shirt to a 34" waist and Medium shirt

I am happy to say I am very near my goal and I can keep up with my daughter now and I have never felt better in my adult life.
Here are a few pics taken over Easter.

12424121_1631.jpg
12424121_2193.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!