800 days with MFP. No pics. Specifically bragging.

Options

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    That is 2.19 years of consistency and absolutely something to be proud of!!!!

I knew I was hooked when, this time around, I was spending my clothes money on weight training equipment and 5K registrations.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Is it freakish that I remember that I ate a grilled chicken and avocado sandwich at Disneyland over 2 years ago?

Ya kinda but cool at the same time ;-)

You're an inspiration for sure!

Awwww....thanks...turd.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Is it freakish that I remember that I ate a grilled chicken and avocado sandwich at Disneyland over 2 years ago?

Nope. I remember lots of meals. People just say it's freaky! You're as normal as me.

Oh.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Nope. I remember lots of meals. People just say it's freaky! You're as normal as me.

Oh.

Exactly. Normal is freakish. Totally have Disney ads on my page now. Haha.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I was hooked the day I realized that as much as I didn't want to acknowledge the bag of Cheetos I ate, I had to log it because of some kind of "honesty/accountability/I can lie but the calories don't" force took over and I know I would feel like crap if I didn't log it.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    What a h00ker! :smile:

Gasp! :drinker:

Quoted you too fast. Thank you!!!

I had no idea. You never propositioned me. :sad:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    dam, thats an impressive number! and i have to say the best part for me was reading I might be able to find something decent to eat @ disney (going in a couple months) .... how sad is that...

Disney also lets you bring your own food in.
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I woke up at 3:00 a.m. one morning and said DANG I FORGOT TO LOG YESTERDAY!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I left a campout in the middle of the night to send messages to my FL from a McD' where I knew I could get free wifi. No. I didn't eat anything there. Gross.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I left a campout in the middle of the night to send messages to my FL from a McD' where I knew I could get free wifi. No. I didn't eat anything there. Gross.

LOL, was this a Boy Scouts campout? Hmmm...Scoutmaster?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

LOL, was this a Boy Scouts campout? Hmmm...Scoutmaster?

Don't worry. There was still adequate adult leadership there. I just ran out for an hour.
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Heck no. Disney is the best food ever! 181 days until hubby & I are at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting hooked!!!! :smile:
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    dam, thats an impressive number! and i have to say the best part for me was reading I might be able to find something decent to eat @ disney (going in a couple months) .... how sad is that...

It's not sad. It's awesome that they have decent options and that you can go on vacation and not go totally nutbags over food.

With all the walking you do at Disney, you are probablly buring more than you could possibly eat. Epcot World Showcase alone is miles around. Trust me. When we went to the F&WF last year with my Mom, she was amazed at how much I ate. I swear as soon as we pass under those magically purple gates, I start eating and don't stop until we arrive at MCO to come home.
    (It kind of made her happy. She is convinced I am too obsessed with what I eat, how much I eat and maintaining my weight.)
    Anyway, that being said, I always come home the same weight I left home at.
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I knew I was hooked after the first 10lbs melted away, and I find new workouts and people to get hooked on all over again every day! BTW Great story!!!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I started taking my phone with me to use the bathroom and log.....LOL
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I started taking my phone with me to use the bathroom and log.....LOL

You said "bathroom" and "log" in the same sentence. Ha ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

She obviously doesn't know you.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

She obviously doesn't know you.

Nah, she does, she's one of my oldest friends on here and we are now friends on Facebook too :)
  • Seachicken84
    Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Ya kinda but cool at the same time ;-)

You're an inspiration for sure!

Awwww....thanks...turd.

LMAO
    Any time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!