What's the biggest weakness in your diet or lifestyle?

Options

Replies

• AnnR999
    AnnR999 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh gawd.....I miss pizza already and it's only been 3 weeks. :angry:
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    my husband haha. Worst influence ever...
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    DORITOS and RANCH DRESSING not together but those two kill any day of calorie counting. i can fit in beer or pizza and crap like that by portion control BUT sall bets are off with controlling my portions of chips or ranch dressing. :sad:
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My kids... lol because I still make them foods they love that I cant eat, like pasta. It is very tempting !
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Whenever my husband works nights. He does it extremely infrequently so I don't have a good routine worked out. I usually end up taking the kids out to dinner. Plus I can't get in the same workouts I would normally do.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    taking random bites of my kids food as i prepare it.. and forgetting to log it... or realising that every bit adds up.. seriously.. a bit of cheeze here, bit of cookie there... (five kids .. 5X as bad) its all a learning process....
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dark rum...and pizza!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Seasonal allergies combined with pollutants like ground level ozone and particle pollution. You know things are bad when you consciously decide to combat food cravings with vodka. I kid you not, I am drinking in hopes of eating a bit less junk than I have been. Insane. And it only happens this time of year. So it's not like I'm a lush for all seasons.
  • JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Drinking. FOR SURE.

Beergaritas

^^^^^THIS for sure...:drinker:
  • SaffSaad
    SaffSaad Posts: 81
    Options
    Chocolate, no self control whatsoever.
  • ajacasper
    ajacasper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake - no control, at all...I banned it from my house...i'm sure my husband hates me.
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options
    Staying on track. I have been on here for 2 months and I'm starting to slip! At first I could ignore any food I wanted to but now they are calling me! Chocolate.... yep, that's the worst one! And I just want to snack, snack, snack on whatever! Help! LOL
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, chocolate, long island iced teas, margaritas, chips and salsa....

Mmmm, now I'm hungry.
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a carboholic. And have a sweet tooth. I don't mean i'm stuffing my face with cake and candy, which i dont really enjoy, but its more like all i want to eat is bowls of cereal and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
  • cjhamh
    cjhamh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Rum and cokes!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Carbs and chocolate
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options

What's the biggest weakness in your diet or lifestyle? Mine is the fact that I have way too much fun on the weekends. Basically undoes a good chunk of the hard work I put in from mon-fri. Would I change anything? Nope. :)

Exactly the same. But if I couldn't splash out on the weekends I would have given up long ago. Two steps forward and one step back is still progress :)
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    chips and salsa. chips and dips. Ultimately the wife. When she wants something to eat, I say ok. Where it is eating out, pizza or wants me to cook something.

I cut back on beer some time ago.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • barrettlove
    barrettlove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pizza, ice cream, liquor. :)