What's the biggest weakness in your diet or lifestyle?

Options

Replies

• kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Whiskey and good IPA's :drinker:

Oh and chips lots and lots any kind of chips! :sad:
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter... which is fine in moderation... half a jar at a time is not moderation.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Definitely booze. Specifically wine and beer. When I go through my vodka phases I don't undo any progress (except not making it to the gym day after!) but beer and wine make me retain massive bloat!!! Time to call up my good friend the Goose again! :drinker:
  • go2grrl
    go2grrl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Craft beer is my kryptonite. All of this was much easier when I only drank Beck's 64
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter... which is fine in moderation... half a jar at a time is not moderation.

ooo peanut butter! That a big ingredient in 2 of my 4 daily shakes. Yum.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    As i am maintaining i have 400 cal deficit all week so i can splurge on weekends...maintenance appears to be more tricky for me.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    No diet weaknesses. Never had a problem with food.
    Lifestyle weakness: sleeping too much. Keeps me from getting as much done as I could. Also, being an extreme night owl keeps me from getting certain things done, since the rest of the world works on normal daylight time. Activities are limited at midnight.
  • jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Exercise. I do it. Do I love it..NOPE. Thought I would be one of those people that say they never realized how much they loved to exercise until they started doing it and it makes them feel so good....NOPE not me. I hate it. Every freaking minute of it..lol. The food change has been easy (surprisingly!). The exercise I have to force. I really dont want to be lazy!!!!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Excessive carbs. Hands down.
  • kwitherspoon19
    kwitherspoon19 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I work at a dairy queen part time, so it's definitely the ice cream!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I work at a dairy queen part time, so it's definitely the ice cream!

If you can achieve your fitness/weight goals while working around ice cream, I fear you, for you have the willpower and drive to rule the world! :laugh:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    my folks...I have my meals all planned ahead but there's just some nights that Dad offers pizza or Taco Bell and I just can't resist!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I would have to say beer and/or wine and sometimes chocolate, but not too often....
  • Chrisgriff32
    Chrisgriff32 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Doritos, salt and vinegar chips, cookies, wine, beer, the endless chips and salsa at Mexican restaurants, Sprite, Reese's peanut butter cups, and CAKE. Cake is my biggest weakness of them all!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    My devotion to food!
  • sueziw
    sueziw Posts: 2
    Options
    Cake, chip and wine
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Stopping to get something to eat on the way home instead of going home and cooking (being single and living alone, just get to the point I get lazy and don't want to cook)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Nuts and chocolate, Chocolate and nuts.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and the subsequent poor food decisions I make after consuming it. I am a bad, bad eater when I'm under the influence.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Obsessing too much over calories and exercise.

Food-wise, wine and pizza.