I need some 5'0" friends! :)

Options
It can be hard being a shorty like myself...pack on 5 lbs..look 10 lbs heavier...I have been at this for 3 months and am surprised at the amount of patience I have possessed (and the will power)...just looking for some more friends to boost my motivation...this site has been a godsend for me physically and emotionally....have a great day! :)

Replies

• ihazaflavor222
    ihazaflavor222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", do I count? :) Close enough, right?
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!!! You qualify! :)
  • bhisken
    bhisken Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'0 :0) and shrinking hahaha
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Is 5ft 2" good enough?
    I totally know what you mean about gaining 5 and looking like you've gained 10.
    People say you don't need to lose weight but it can snowball before you know it!
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yeah I worry about that....it happens in old age! :)
  • petitebruinette
    Options
    I'm 5'0"! I'm only two weeks into my new healthy lifestyle and am so glad I found myfitnesspal. Love it! Congrats on the loss of 17lbs! Hopefully I'm there in three months. :)
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    fellow 5ftr here!! add me if you'd like! Most of my friends on MFP are too!! i like to see what i can look fwd to :)
  • kspexet
    kspexet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and have just started using this site after signing up last November. So far, I love and it makes me feel much more in control of my body.:smile:
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm 4'11. Congrats to the OP for such great progress thus far! Feel free to add me.
  • littlebre33
    littlebre33 Posts: 318
    Options
    i'm 4'10.5 - do i count???

add if you want another friend
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    My wife was trying to find short friends with PCOS. Any body that wants to can add her. (stormygirl_82)

So far she is shorter then all of you. lol 4' 10'' :smile:
  • sessik86
    sessik86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0'' too. I just started on here. I love it but I need to work on my patience. I need to get that instant gratification out of my head. I hear ya about the 5lbs. A 5lb loss can make me feel really skinny and a 5lb gain can make me feel huge.
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" :smile: Anyone can add me if they'd like.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11", so I know what you mean when you say a little weight looks like a lot on us. But the good news is, we only have to lose a little to look absolutely fabulous. You can do it!!!
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11
  • finnvalley
    finnvalley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Another 5'0" here, anyone feel free to add me...although I've been using mfp for a while, I've mostly been a lurker on the forums so I don't know how to add people yet!
    You've done a great job on the weight loss so far, and I know exactly what you mean about the patience thing...this is the first time I've seriously tried to get my weight under control and I never thought I'd make it through a week, never mind months!
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    *Raises hand* Meeee!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    feel free add me... 5'1"
  • mellyp0ps
    mellyp0ps Posts: 13
    Options
    5'1" here =3
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    4' 11.5"(5 ft is easier to say )

friend me if any wants to. I love being about to support and encourage my friends.