Guys with skinny jeans...

Options
Discuss :smokin:

I think you might have taken the phrase *getting in her pants* the wrong way...:laugh:

Replies

• TattednPierced
    Options
    Let the nuggets breathe.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

I think you might have taken the phrase *getting in her pants* the wrong way...:laugh:

agreed.

men shouldn't wear skinny jeans. they should have to struggle to find jeans that contain their thighs.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    The tighter the pants, the less fertile the guy is. Men in skinny jeans shouldn't reproduce anyway.
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My husand would rather die than wear skinny jeans, but he has some slim fit Izod dress pants that look great on him! I'm all for a well-fitting pair of pants, but not looking like a poseur.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

Unless you're a rock star, even then it's still questionable.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    lol

...just no
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Men just don't. There are some unwritten rules. Skinny jeans, speedos unless you're a swimmer........ Just don't do it.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Never. Relaxed fit always
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options

agreed.

men shouldn't wear skinny jeans. they should have to struggle to find jeans that contain their thighs.

My thoughts exactly :drinker:
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Those are awful! They wear them so tight they won't stay up. I don't know how anyone can walk with their pants sliding downward because they're too tight. Have you seen they now are not only wearing them skinny but also low rider style? Ick.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Let the nuggets breathe.

HA HA HA... You said "nuggets"!

:laugh:
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    (edit) RELAXED fit is okay to me.

Painted on, straight up female pants. . . .You must have a small package to get away with that :laugh:
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Let the nuggets breathe.

Yes...those poor nuggets..
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    straight leg or slim fit.

nothing too baggy because I wanna see SOME shape to that bum but no mans pants should be tighter then mine!
  • ZekeK
    ZekeK Posts: 7
    Options
    I love men with slender legs, and skinny jeans accentuates it. If you've got the body type for it, flaunt it. Though I got a thing for cargo pants too. It depends on height. I like skinny jeans on tall art major-types and cargos on stockier guys.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Those are awful! They wear them so tight they won't stay up. I don't know how anyone can walk with their pants sliding downward because they're too tight. Have you seen they now are not only wearing them skinny but also low rider style? Ick.

Too true! guys on my campus do it all the time. What's worse than seeing your nuggets in the front are your drawers in the back. We don't need to know how much you like Sponge Bob.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    CRUSH THEM
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

agreed.

....among other things. (hopefully *crosses fingers*)

What? Their wallets. What were YOU thinking? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I would never let my guy wear skinny jeans! I should be the only one in the relationship wearing those.

And I've always wondered, how do guys fit their *ahem* into skinny jeans anyway? Let them breathe!
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    No skinny jeans...quads too big.