Guys with hair or without

Options
Woman, how do you prefer your men?

I personally am bald from my neck down. I shave everything(arms, chest, legs,EVERYTHING). i feel clean when i do, it just feels better when im smooth :).. Your thoughts

Replies

• vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    Woman, how do you prefer your men?

I personally am bald from my neck down. I shave everything(arms, chest, legs,EVERYTHING). i feel clean when i do, it just feels better when im smooth :).. Your thoughts
    definately with( dont care about hair on head though) but prickly skin contact is not sexy
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'm indifferent as long as you don't look like you're wearing a furry sweater when your shirt is off.
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    oh man ive seen guys at the beach that look ridiculous! and their hair sticks to the body! looking like a wet wolverine!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I prefer men to have body hair. Not necessarily an excessive amount, but not smooth. Bald guys are attractive, though.
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    my body is bald although i get a super low fade so yeah i guess im bald all around!
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    My bf is a yeti, no hair on the back though oddly enough.
    He is currently going bald on his head.
    He rocks the caveman look though :D sexy as ****

Men who shave their body are a bit... well...I don't know. If your not doing it for some athletic reason its a bit odd I think.
    Brave men who rock on into a waxer in the hope that doing your man bits will give you length LOL.. (yes I have heard that before).. its a load of crap :D
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    i used to play football in high school when i first started to shave, now i just do it because i like the way it looks and feels, no im not gay i just dont like to be hairy! plus most of the woman where im from think smooth arms and legs are sexy!
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have lame genetics.....both sides bald young. So I am going to the shaved head sooner then I would like. There is no way I could shave every inch of my body. I have body hair not ashamed, I do not look like I have a sweater or back hair. But how could thou handle itching if you miss a couple days. When I was you g and dumb I shaved chest, hated it. Inched all the time.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I liked the hairless chests. Now, I feel like I'm with a guy who hasn't hit puberty and I'm robbing the cradle. Yes, shaved looks nice, don't get me wrong. I like some hair, but if you look like a werewolf, maybe a trim would suffice.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I prefer men to have body hair. Not necessarily an excessive amount, but not smooth. Bald guys are attractive, though.

How you doin'? :P
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My bf is a yeti, no hair on the back though oddly enough.
    He is currently going bald on his head.
    He rocks the caveman look though :D sexy as ****

Men who shave their body are a bit... well...I don't know. If your not doing it for some athletic reason its a bit odd I think.
    Brave men who rock on into a waxer in the hope that doing your man bits will give you length LOL.. (yes I have heard that before).. its a load of crap :D

On the man bit thing. my old riomate said "Think of a mail box, looks taller once you trim the grass and not let it get overgrown. "
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    i trim my chest so i dont get itchy, but i shave everything else, im not ashamed of that... people think its gay, oh well
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i trim my chest so i dont get itchy, but i shave everything else, im not ashamed of that... people think its gay, oh well

in a metrosexual world where men wear eyeliner, skinny jeans, wax their eyebrows, and get a mani/pedi.. the 'gay' thing is shaving? people never cease to amaze me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Why do you care if people think it's "gay"? Big deal. Do what makes you feel confident and sexy.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Why do you care if people think it's "gay"? Big deal. Do what makes you feel confident and sexy.

I agree. You don't need to justify your preferences or actions to anybody.
  • MiamiKid305
    Options
    true that!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I prefer naturally little hair. When you shave it leaves prickly stubble. Maybe waxing would prevent that?
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i like everything nice, trim and maintained- from head to toe.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I prefer naturally little hair. When you shave it leaves prickly stubble. Maybe waxing would prevent that?

You should date one of these guys then.

dancingmen_zpsbb3899a1.gif
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

You should date one of these guys then.

dancingmen_zpsbb3899a1.gif
    Yes because only adolescent boys aren't fur babies. You can have testosterone and not be a chia pet. I promise.