61 pounds since 21 Jan 2013

Options

Replies

• TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    just got to say great job man. looking good. bet you feel pretty good also! keep it up, best part is surprising everyone you havent seen in a long time with the new you. its very rewarding
  • photokarazy
    Options
    You look GREAT and doesn't it feel great to go shopping for new attire now? Well done!! Keep up the hard work! :-)
  • thkthn
    thkthn Posts: 3
    Options
    good on you keep going. We have just started 2 weeks ago and this is inspiring!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    high five! AMAZING!!
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...you look amazing!!!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats on your success so far!
  • dolphins10
    dolphins10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Such dedication, simply awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done :-)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats you look incredible!! Care to share how you lost so much so quickly? Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing great motivation for me to stay on track!
  • ejean62
    ejean62 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am so very proud of you. You are what I definitely consider as a success story.
  • ejean62
    ejean62 Posts: 9
    Options
    Great answer and I agree!!:flowerforyou:
  • tammysoulful
    tammysoulful Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ayyyyy! CONGRATS SIR! You deserve it! KEEP GOINGGGG!
  • wagsie
    wagsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done you, great job, you look amazing! Keep up the good work :)
  • cluthab
    cluthab Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    With your calorie intake and exercising, it sounds like a whole new lifestyle for you.

Congratulations on your success.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Some of you have asked for tips or my "secrets" to how I lost the weight so fast. There is no secrets! Once you have your TDEE and BMR figured out, it's pretty easy from there. When I started back in Jan, my BMR was up around 3500-3700 (yes I was LARGE), but that's the amount of calories I needed to eat to maintain my weight. MFP recommended around 2000 cals a day when I started. I tried for about 1500 a day, which worked for me and I wasn't hungry. After the first week, I gradually added in exercise, and have increased the exercise every week. I have logged EVERYTHING! And also have no missed days since I started. So, bottom line, figure out how many calories you need to maintain, eat less then that, expend more than you had in the past equals loss. One more thing, I never eat back exercise calories! Since I am trying to lose weight, why would i eat them back? I know some people will disagree, but it's working for me! I'm not hungry and I feel great!
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • lindak1948
    Options
    oh my gosh-you look great! You can be so proud! Keep up the good work.
  • DanDee33
    DanDee33 Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats and I get a kick how people are posting "oh my how'd you do that so quickly, aren't you being safe etc.." now forgive me for saying this but you were a big man. More weight you have to lose (not want to lose lol) more will come off and you're a guy, testosterone. Also 3500 calories down to 1500 with exercise... will make a big difference...

Congrats again and good luck on continuing your amazing journey!!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • tiffanycaouette
    tiffanycaouette Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!