Game: Urban Dictionary. com says my NAME means.....

Options

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    Valerie:

Valerie is a VERY sexy women who is also very intelligent. She has beautiful eyes and is sometimes considered to be a savage, but those people know as well as everyone else, that she is trully one of a kind. Dont do anything bad to Valerie, because she WILL come back out on top.

Yes. That sounds right. :D
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This one had the most thumbs up...haha

Liz

2658 up, 883 down

basically the definition of being amazingly cool and fun. can dance black as hell, whether their black or not. athletic, fun and wild. gets into trouble a lot. says stupid things, but people like Liz's. sexy, and fiiiiiiiine.

damn liz, will you be my baby's mama?
    hey liz, can i please worship you, YOU'RE MY IDOL

:drinker:
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Cassandra -

to be the most amazing thing anyone has ever seen.
    "you are so cassandra, I love you"

bahhahah.. that is so funny.

I like this one -

Cassandra 313 up, 159 down

1. Seductress of man/Entangler of men
    2. Queen of intercourse
    3. Doomsayer/Nay-sayer
    4. Prophetess
    5. Shines upon man

According to myth, Cassandra was the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy. It was said she was very beautiful, comparable to the likes of Aphrodite and Helen. The god, Apollo, fell in love with her, and in return for sexual favors he promised her the gift of prophecy. Cassandra refused him, and he gave her the gift anyway, but being pretty pissed about being rejected, Apollo cursed it. From then on Cassandra could see the future, but would never be believed. She predicted Paris would be the ruin of Troy, Hector's death at the hands of Achilles, the fall of Troy via the Greeks hiding in the infamous horse, and her own death being hacked to death with an ax by Agamemnon's wife, Clytemnestra. People laughed, called her crazy, but it all went down exactly as she said.

These days when someone is called a "Cassandra" it means they make wild accusations about the future, that most people think are unbelievable even though they might be pretty realistic.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Jeremy
    A named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".

We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

1. outright sarcastic but very friendly
    2. softhearted
    3. compassionate
    4. lovable

Urban Dictionary is pretty much spot on.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    1. Suzanne
    Suzanne is the #153 most common female first name.
    Out of many more.
    It is an original, and unique first name.
    Mean graceful lily in Hebrew.
    Come from Susanna a name in Hebrew.
    a French, German, and Hebrew.
    A very unique,special, different.
    Hard to find, hard to keep.
    picky girl.
    "Wow, Suzanne is really different, but shes awesome"

2. Suzanne
    1. Suzanne is a common female given name that was particularly popular in the United States in the 1950s and 1960s. It remained in the top 200 most popular names in the United States between 1930 and the late 1980s. Suzanne was originally the French form of Susan or Susanna, but it has also been regularly used in English speaking countries since before the start of the 20th century. The name is from the Hebrew "Shoshana," meaning "lily". It may also be spelled Susanne, and common diminutives are Sue and Suzy.

2. A very sexy woman, possessing extreme intellect and taste.

3. Someone to die for.
    "Suzanne, you are made of win!"

"Boy, that girl Suzanne is so gorgeous, I would die for her"

3. suzanne
    Dominant in Relationships. Someone Loves Them Right Now.Freak in Bed.Always Wants the Last.Caring. Smart. Addictive.Attractive.Loud.Loyal.Easy to Talk to.Hard to Forget.Love at First Sight.Everything You Ever Wanted.Easy to Please.The One and Only. Ultimate Sexiness
    that suzanne s sooo sexyyy

4. Suzanne
    A beautiful, wonderful person. Very loving and caring. A lady who will do anything for you. One of the most amazing people you would meet.
    Suzanne, Your so gorgeous! Your loving and soo amazing!

5. Suzanne
    a person that gets engaged at the age of 15 to a paedophile beacause she's pregnant, usually ugly
    guy 1: hey is that girl pregnant?
    guy 2: yeah, apparently she's engaged to that child molester down the road
    guy 1: woah, she's such a suzanne

6. Suzanne
    Suzanne- Something indescribably hanus, Usually occurs while eating or sharing beverages. Somtimes refered to as suzied.
    Kid 1-Yo dog let me have some of that 7up
    Kid-2 Ok man just a sip though.
    Kid 1-(drinks entire bottle of 7up
    Kid 2-YOU JUST SUZANNED MY DRINK
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    a cool girl who is really smart (a little too smart)

Maia is a girl who has a great taste in music, and is a good partner for the card game Kemps. She is kind, understanding, and friendly to everyone. She does get lots of unwanted attention from guys, due to her being such a nice person (and attractive on top of that)

Outgoing, actively and energetically fun with friends.
    Loves life to its fullest, opening everyones eyes around her to its gleeful shine.
    Is a confident and strong willed person that can achieve anything with their mind set to task. Making for a excellent leader.
    Loves everyone in a special way.
    Having a unique beauty about her, personality and physically wise.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Teresa - A sweet, shy, often stunning yet insecure young woman. Incredibly smoking hot, she would be your typical heartbreaker except she is too nice to break anyone's heart. She has always left all her ex-boyfriends on the best of terms. If you get a Teresa, you better ****ing hang onto her because she will get swept up by someone else as soon as you take your hand off her. A bodacious beauty with full lips, luscious locks and dark mysterious eyes. Most Teresas are sensitive, caring listeners, but they also have their mischievous, fun-loving sides. A great girl that any one would be lucky to have as a friend or special someone. A tall, elegant, slender, beyond beautiful siren! The type of Lady you want on your arm. The kind of Lady that will tell you everything as it is. The special Lady that everyone needs in their life. Teresa is a funny, smart and hard working girl that anyone would be lucky to have as a friend. She is there for all of her close friends and partner. Teresa will also be quick to get her point across, no matter the situation. Teresa can be quite laid back and calm until you ruffle her feathers. Other than that, Teresa is the one girl you want to keep a hold on! Do not let her go! And do not cross anybody that already has a Teresa as it would always be the last thing you do! :)

As I'm known as Tera, I did that as well - Tera - Overall: Funny, Witty, Smart, artist, loves music, hates to lose friends, does not trust easily, shy.. but watch out when angry... always gets over it quickly. nice, caring people who make friends easily, is beautiful and outgoing! Drop dead gorgeous and unfathomably funny. Not only book smart, but street smart. Has a love for food, but you'd never know it looking at her incredible body. Used to describe the most amazing person you know or will ever meet. Legendary.
  • PandaBandit19
    Options
    Brandi.

An amazingly awesome girl. She is a wonderful listener and always there for her friends. Knows how to party and have fun! Usually stunning to the eyes,, and always doing people's hair for them. Loves all of her friends, and they always have her back. The guys are lucky if they get to catch her. A true Brandi will not be afraid to admit that she sleeps with a stuffed bear still, because all the cool kids know they still do it. She won't take any bull from anyone! Any Brandi is an awesome kisser:) Also very smart. Usually on the short side, and good at track. Likes taking pictures, and to read the "Twilight" series! A true Brandi will love to sing. Especially Taylor Swift songs.

Most of this is true. :)
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    MOST OF THESE ACTUALLY DESCRIBE ME. Weird.

1.Taylor
    An extreamly Good Looking Girl! Blonde Taylor's are the best. They normally have really nice figures and beutiful eyes. She will be really outgoing. She likes to party but not to much.Most taylor's care alot about animals and the enviornment! If you get the chance to kow a taylor honor that moment..love her..cherish her! She weill be one of a kind!!!

2.Taylor
    A decent looking girl who is always just one of the guys. Can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Sarcastic and funny yet could get annoying. Resembles a mermaid. Shows little emotion but is truly deep and emotional on the inside.likes to chase the boys but rarely falls in love. Is quite easy to fall for.

3.Taylor
    Taylor is a absolutley stunning girl with an amazing personality. Shes so funny and always there for you. She is unknown to how beautiful she is. She usually can get just about any guy she wants if she trys. Shes very flirty. Shes a girl you'll have amazing and awesome funny memories with. If you ever find a taylor, hold on to her. Shes always gonna be there for you in the end. Any guy would be so unbelieveably lucky to ever have a taylor in his life. Shes kind and caring and have beautiful eyes. Shes absolutley amazing. She'll be your best friend. Hold on to a taylor in your life if you find one.

4. Taylor
    A girl who you mite usually see as a friend but is actually something more. Very trustworthy and caring. Sometimes mite seem like a ***** but when you really get to know them their a great friend. Very beautiful and strong. Don't make the mistake of loosing them as a friend because you will regret it.
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Claire ~ & theres like loads so heres just some of it LOL :laugh:

Beautiful and perfect in every way.
    Wow, she looks like a Claire...A+

one who is unique, short, funny, and really clumsy. a unique independent person who knows how to have a great time, extremely funny and outgoing. she has lots of friends and is always there for them.
    "She is such a Claire, i love her!" (load of kak as im not short or clumsy, makes me sound like an idiotic fool :laugh: )

an all around cool chick; pretty awesome
    Claire is the life of the party.

One who is intelligent and independent. She learns from many mistakes. She is one who doesn't ever want to be fake. She has lots of friends. Guys do tend to like her a lot but they get turned down because she finds no interest in them. Claire is always distracted in her life but she doesn't know by what. She needs her space to breathe and live. She yearns for a lot of freedom. Claire is also gorgeous. She might not believe it but she truly is. She really has a lot of talents. She is truly beautiful inside and outside.
    I wish I was like a Claire

And the list goes on some true some of it like wtf hahaha :laugh:
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Myree

Tall beautiful and LOTS of fun!!! Myree's make the best of friend because they are sooo very trustworthy and you can always count on them.

Myree is interchangable with Awsome Wonderful great and amazing

the funny part is im not tall .... imonly 411 ROFLOL
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    MICHELLE
    A kind of girl superior to the rest; the smartest, most beautiful girls in the world are named Michelle, they all have amazing singing voices, and are the best at speaking French, and are excellent at Biology. Sometimes they might not think they are special, but it's a temporary mental disorder; all girls named Michelle are special, and are in fact destined for greatness:

Michelle Pfieffer
    Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Michelle Trachtenberg
    Michelle Wie
    Michelle Rodriguez
    Michelle Branch

Is it a coincedience that I sing and love Biology??
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    1. GEORGINA
    A beautiful name,(an angel for above) a fantastic name for a girl, Expecially when a special someone is amazing in so many ways, kind in heart and soul, but most of all a smile that lights up a dull and dark room. Beautiful in everyway.

2. GEORGINA
    Georgina bold, outgoing, headstrong and shows it in the crazy way she dresses and acts. She is extremely beautiful but her strong personality often deters people. She always has to win and this sometimes gets in the way of her usually nice personality. She is good at most things she tries. Most people are secretly in love with her or jealous of her.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    1. Chanelle is a cool girl who loves making people laugh. Although Chanelle gets along with just about everyone, she only has a couple of true friends. She is also smart, cute and always happy. When it comes to boys she is timid very shy,and not really herself until she really gets to know him. But she makes a laid back girl. Chanelle can fit into about any social group. She hates seeing sloppy people.

"Hey let's go hangout. Don't forget to invite Chanelle."

2. Chanelle, a person who loves and lives life to the fullest. A beautiful girl inside and out, who is quite sexy at times. Chanelle has an amazing yet funny personality, and is very shy with some people. She loves her family and friends aLOT, and Chanelle loves looking at the positive side of life. She treats everyone with respect, even people she dislikes. She doesn't like using the word slut at all. Chanelle is an amazing friend, and without someone like her your life wouldn't be funny or exciting as it would be to have her in your life.

Man, that Chanelle is AMAZING.

3. Chanelle - sexy beast.

Chanelle is a sexy beast..
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    1. Kara
    A tall, skinny girl who has an amazing personality. All a man can handle, if he becomes so lucky to even have her. A good friend that is always there when needed. Likes to party, even if it means some regretful moments. Always up for an adventure, and never turns down a dare. Very outgoing and smart. Is very athletic person. Someone you can always count on having a good time with.

"Dude, its Kara, everything will be fine, look forward to a good time."

1.a really hot girl
    2.sexually pleasing to the eye

"damn that girls fine, she must be a kara"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA, I love mine.. it's pretty damn true

A kind loving person who always listens to your problems, but can be very serious

My name is French, I will spare you from the details behind the meaning.. very sexual..
  • Tickateeboo
    Tickateeboo Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1. Going smoothly, doing all right. Copacetic.

2. Proceeding quickly.

This expression may have originated in Scotland, where it's the title of a popular children's song. A song called "Everything Is Tickety-Boo" was recorded by Danny Kaye as part of the film "Merry Andrew".

This expression is heard more often in Canada nowadays. May have originated in the British military. Possibly related to the Hindi expression "tickee babu", meaning "everything's alright, sir". Some people spell it "diggity boo" or "tiggity boo".
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    bump cause this game is funny.

My kids results got

"The most polite Polish boy I have ever met and I want to keep him in my pocket forever."

"Usually a man of Russian descent who is attractive and very outgoing, has some hair problems and may or may not be mean."

hahaha
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ...and LET ME TELL YOU..... It was so dead on - it's SCARY.

Noelle
    The most stunning, beautiful girl to walk on the planet. She's an incredible friend who's funny, smart, and very athletic. If you ever get the chance to date a Noelle don't mess it up because you'll regret it!
    Blake - Have you seen Noelle?
    Danny - Yeah she's over there being amazing, as usual.

Yup, dead on... ;)
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    This one is also pretty accurate:

Noelle's are usually brunette with gorgeous eyes and extremely beautiful. They are always seen dancing. Almost always are laughing or smiling and are generally happy if not for themselves, for others. Can be a little strange sometimes but in an amazing way that makes you think, why can't I just let go and act like her.

Obsessed with reading and is extremely loyal to her friends and family.
    You see that girl right there? The one chasing pigeons. She's a noelle.

LOL