finally got past the plateau!

Options
2»

Replies

• S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are definitely working hard at this and the difference is amazing. Your last five pound loss looks like it is a lot more.

Got to admit I will be one of those that will be pleased that you are upping your calories.

Well done!

You didn't lose anymore weight but you were gaining muscle and becoming more toned. You look great. I started 95 days ago at 219 and have been stuck at 204 all March. I hit 201 today and will begin some light weight training. You're an inspiration.
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    hi guys, I'm Sierra (:
    I started my weight loss journey in August, 2012 at 260 pounds. I was tired of being so big and decided to do something about it! I got down to 230 fairly quickly, by November, but the last 30 I really struggled with.
    After what seemed like ages, i finally reached 205 in March. Then i plateaued and got stuck at 205 for almost a month. This last month I upped my calorie intake and finally reached 200 pounds this morning!
    My goal is to reach 190, I'm ready to get it done! thanks guys, I'll post more once I reach my next goal (:

*a side note, a few commented that I don't look like I'm 200 pounds. I forgot to post that I am almost 6'1'' and fairly big boned. (:

from 260(June 2012) to 200 (04-05-13)
    260-200collage2_zps6440835a.jpg

(:
    230-200collage2_zpsec26ca17.jpg

my last 5 pound comparison!
    f5cbf6c9-2403-45f5-a491-d8da1053dc36_zpsf4f068bd.jpg

my nieces and I, i was about 260 in the first pic, about 205 in the second (:
    c6cc04db-4ef1-49e3-8499-ba0657b042b7_zpsf1c1d306.jpg

I'd kill for that figure. Lovely waist and hips.
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    Options
    You are so pretty, I love your smile holding the 2 kids! cute. I have to say your 200 lbs look a lot better on you than it does on me....how tall are you? You look great, keep up the great work! emily
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    well done you and thanks I've been stuck for 2 weeks and it's great to know it can be solved :smile:
  • LisforLee
    LisforLee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Plateaus are always hard to get through mentally! Keep at it~~
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Are you very tall? Would never have guessed you were 260, 230, or 200. You carry your weight really well. Great job!

i am just under 6'1'' (: you can call me Amazon Woman (; lol

thank you all so much! its hard for me to visually SEE the difference in my body (i suffer BDD, like most women) but how much better i FEEL is incredible!
  • sierra_12
    Options
    You are definitely working hard at this and the difference is amazing. Your last five pound loss looks like it is a lot more.

Got to admit I will be one of those that will be pleased that you are upping your calories.

Well done!

yeah, I'm excited to see what upping my calorie intake will do.. sometimes i find it hard to even reach my 1300 daily goal, so i think 1500 might be pretty difficult. but nothing worth having comes easy, right? (:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! :drinker:

Your thread is inspiring not only cause of your results but the mention of upping cals.. I've been stuck around 166-168 for a few weeks, upped my cals 2 weeks ago, hovering more now around 166lbs. Hoping that eating 2000+ cals a day will help me lose again :D
  • 1Katydo
    1Katydo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep moving forward! :smile:
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    Great job!! Plus your neices are beautiful :)
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You carry your weight well. So jealous of you tall girls- my sister is 6' and I am 5-3. Way to go!
  • Cinnie09
    Cinnie09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU LOOK GREAT! You said you upped your calories! By how much? Thanks for the info.
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow! It is amazing how much of a difference 5 pounds can be in the before/after shots! You look lovely!
    Great job for sticking with it. :)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow you make 200lbs look goooooood!
    I know what it is to struggle with a plateau. Now that you have "conquered the demon" the sky's the limit-- on to onederland!
  • sierra_12
    Options
    I know what it is to struggle with a plateau. Now that you have "conquered the demon" the sky's the limit-- on to onederland!

the scale read 198.5 this morning! the first time I've been in the one hundreds since i entered high school! i won't log my weight till next friday (thats my weigh-in day) but i got pretty emotional when i saw that "1" on the scale (: happy sunday everyone! (: (:
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so awesome, I can't wait til I can say I have lost my next 25 lbs amount of weight. I am glad to have found this site alot of inspiration here, just what I need to keep going!
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome!
  • Candycane777
    Options

the scale read 198.5 this morning! the first time I've been in the one hundreds since i entered high school! i won't log my weight till next friday (thats my weigh-in day) but i got pretty emotional when i saw that "1" on the scale (: happy sunday everyone! (: (:

Congrats!! I am happy for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!