What are you having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow everything sounds so good, I need to get myself to the store to make something awesome now. Cereal just isn't going to cut it at this point!
  • carriej82
    carriej82 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I had a bagel, scrambled some egg whites, and drizziled a little truffle oil my dad brought back from Italy on top, and had it as a sandwich.
    It was delicious :)
    Back to the healthier breakfasts tomorrow though, lol sigh.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Homemade buckwheat flax waffles!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a goat cheese omelet with Canadian bacon.
  • jodigirl03
    jodigirl03 Posts: 111
    Options
    I eat the exact same breakfast 7 days a week. Old fashioned Oatmeal (150), tsp flaxseed (40) 1 - 2 fried egg whites (16-32) a dab of coconut oil (30 - 40ish.)

For me, it's a good balance of fiber, protein, healthy fats etc. and it keeps me full all the way till lunch.
  • stacey_mntx
    stacey_mntx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ham, Cheese & Spinach quiche. Although, after entering the recipe into MFP I do believe I'll be pealing off the crust!
  • emmsw42
    emmsw42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sauteed garlic and spinach over a fried egg on a 100 calorie sandwich thin for a healthy breakfast sandwich!
  • Oatmeal with honey and raisins and skim milk
  • janreed326
    Options
    2 egg subsitutes & 8 oz red grapefruit juice.
    Great on the calories, but already exceeded my daily sugars :-(
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Two eggs and a pear, raspberry chocolate coffee.
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    2 egg omelette with onion and mushrooms fried in a little olive oil and baked beans. Saw me through leg day at the gym nicely!
  • dw098
    dw098 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1 egg scrambled with 1/4 C egg whites followed by 1/2 C quick oatmeal cooked in the microwaive with 1 C skim milk. After cooking the oatmeal, I add 10g walnuts. 2 C black coffee. No Splenda this time. :(
  • grandmastime
    grandmastime Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Multi grain english muffin and cream cheese.
  • Lil_Linds
    Lil_Linds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Egg whites, kale and avocado with some green tea :)
  • Raeambi
    Raeambi Posts: 13
    Options
    I don't have my breakfast till 1pm.. But I had 1/3 cup of porridge with a teaspoon of honey mixed through and a chopped small banana on top with a large sprinkle of cinnamon.

Its yummy, and keeps me nice and full for a while!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Felt lazy today so had 3 scoops protein powder mixed with water for a nice round 450 cals. Mmmmm.
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Brunch today as I had an early archery session ... 3 bacon medallions, 1 poached egg and 2 English muffins with butter with a little tomato ketchup - a rare treat so yum!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I had RAW Meal (a vegan, organic, raw meal replacement powder) with fresh organic banana and grapefruit and a little apple cider vinegar thrown in and made into a smoothie. Yum!