What are you having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Poached eggs on wholemeal toast -- cooked to perfection as well :)
  • luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I experimented today with my smoothie and decided to make one with tinned pumpkin, oats, fat free coconut and vanilla greek yoghurt,low fat almond milk, water, dash of maple syrup, pb2 powder, 5 pecan nuts, tspoon cinnamon and ice.....it was....interesting!.....edible but think it needs tweaking!...lacking sweetness i think but am allergic to bananas so cant add that!
    maybe put too much pumpkin in (half small tin) ...back to the drawing board or maybe its an acquired taste lol!
    tomorrow it will be egg white omlette with sweet peppers, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes...yum!
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs, cheese stick, and an Atkins cream cheese muffin! Yum!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Normally I have a couple of duck eggs, bacon and cream cheese but this morning I just wasn't up to it so I had a glass of milk.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Chicken

Pineapple

Salad veggies, a tiny flatbread thing and some soft cheese.

Oh, and coffee. Mustn't forget the coffee.
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Oatmeal and blueberries.
  • SandyRevolution
    Options
    A two-egg onion and cheese omelet, a piece of toast with jelly, and two pieces of turkey bacon. 418 calories of deliciousness. I never, ever skip breakfast. You have to get your metabolism going in the morning to maximize weight loss.
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Baked oatmeal and an iced Americano with skim milk. Plus a bite of my husband's egg-white omelet.
  • rachelklewis3
    rachelklewis3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1/4 banana sliced. 1 hard boiled egg. Yum :) And 2 cups coffee black with splenda ( got to have the coffee!)
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Two egg whites with spinach sauteed in an herbed olive oil, with a slice of whole wheat toast, a tablespoon of homemade apple butter, and a glass of 2% milk. I enjoy real food. And I probably won't need a lunch, since I ate breakfast late. Which leaves plenty of calories for a nice dinner!
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Today was a light breakfast I like to do more less more less so my body doesnt get used to a set amount. I had cheerios, milk and turkey bacon. That was like 2.5 hrs ago and I am starting to feel a little hunger coming on so I am going to go make a nutriblast to hold me over til lunch.
  • Bberl
    Bberl Posts: 32
    Options
    I had pineapple, strawberries and a banana. Coffee with cinnamon.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Today was 3 eggs, hash browns, peppers, and onions.
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    2 farm-fresh fried eggs fried in the grease left-over from 3 strips of naturally-cured bacon (which I also ate). Nothing but a little fresh-ground pepper on top.
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Warm fluffy waffles topped with probiotic blueberry yogurt. Hot coffee, black... and of course bacon. Half my daily allowance of salt in one meal but oh so delicious.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    a fried egg & 2 potato scallion ebelskivers :drinker:
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Homemade blueberry, flaxseed waffle and couple pieces of bacon.
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I made Crustless Breakfast Quiche Florentine

quiche.jpg
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    5 egg white omelette and a green smoothie. Smoothie consists of Spinach, watercress, ginger, lemon juice, cilantro, strawberries and blackberries..MMMMMMMMM
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I made Crustless Breakfast Quiche Florentine

quiche.jpg

That looks wonderful!