186 pounds lost and now a 4 week difference

Options
kazzsjourney
kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
I have lost a lot of weight already (186 pounds) but thats not the reason for my post today :) Over the last 4 weeks I have been eating 1800 cals a day, hitting a minimum protein of 135 grams and fat 71 grams...doing 1-2 cardio sessions per week and 2 x 30 mins weight sessions per week. I lost 2.4 kilos (4.8 pounds) in that time - and took progress photos this weekend and amazed in the difference 4 weeks has made. Even my posture has improved! So i wanted to share :) Ive also included my very first "before photo" for perspective

April 2006:
1704image2.png

March 9 2013 - April 2013

smallsidebysidefrontview_zpsc3f9aadc.gif

smallsidebysidesideview_zps4baea940.gif

Replies

• marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger like a complete different person yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for you congrats
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What a difference a few weeks makes - wow! :flowerforyou:
  • carolinesparkle
    carolinesparkle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow, that is amazing! Congratulations, you are looking really good!
  • lindak1948
    Options
    wow--lookin good!!!!!! What an amazing journey you have had.
  • SaffSaad
    SaffSaad Posts: 81
    Options
    Well done, you're looking really good!
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo pretty now :D
  • PatPenney
    PatPenney Posts: 16
    Options
    NICE!
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! The difference 4 weeks and lots of hard work makes is incredible!
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    nice,job
  • MonRJenki
    MonRJenki Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow.....! You can really see the difference in the 4 weeks. Keep Up the Fantasic Work....!!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You're a totally new person!
  • bfroggi
    bfroggi Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow. Good job!
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WOW! What are you doing?
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    WOW, you're right Kazz....big change in those 4 weeks! You lost a fair bit of fat, it looks like! Congratulations :flowerforyou: xx
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! :drinker:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow, great change - is it the weights do you think?? You are an inspiration :-)

Congrtulations on your weight loss and continuing great work, you deserve the great results you are getting :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MuchTooPuffyDuffy
    MuchTooPuffyDuffy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what that protein and those weights did to you!!! You are such an inspiration! :)
  • kazzsjourney
    Options
    WOW! What are you doing?

Nutrition wise eating 1800 cals a day, 71 grams of fat and 135 grams protein (those macros are a minimum)
    Exercisewise my cardio sessions are either running outdoors or bootcamp style sessions...the weight sessions are 30 minutes long...and we do components of stronglifts....so my trainer selects a body part and we do 5 rounds of 5 reps for one exercise....then she has me do some body weight stuff...some balance work....or some vipr work :)
  • kazzsjourney
    Options
    Wow, great change - is it the weights do you think?? You are an inspiration :-)

Congrtulations on your weight loss and continuing great work, you deserve the great results you are getting :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I think its the nutrition in all honesty :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!