booty_zpsfdfbe720.jpg

HELLO MY FRIEND!!!! :love: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

42 hips----> me!
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    bump
  • ashleycball
    Options
    I love your shape, i want a big butt and hips!! I have the big thighs though, that's for sure!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I love your shape, i want a big butt and hips!! I have the big thighs though, that's for sure!

Well get your pics up on here and show dem thighs!
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    I don't have a full body pic.

But, I'm 44 bust, 32.5 waist, 51 hips.

Yeah. Chew on that.

Damn girl. Those are some serious measuments! I bet your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. ;)
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have awesome quads! Working on my butt though!
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Can men join as well? One of the reasons I lift heavy is for a pert butt and massive thighs.

sm592o.jpg

In like a creeper....the perspective in this picture makes you look like a giant walking around a wee little house. :laugh:

Also, nice legs.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    well.. i have big hips, thighs and butt......... i just need more confidence to post a pic on the board though!!

^THIS!!^
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I have 'em and I like it that way. I really shouldn't lose any more weight, so thighs, especially, are here to stay.

Also, yay for embracing yourself as you are now, even while you're changing.
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Not quite as bootylicious as I used to be, I was sad to see some of the curve of my booty go . . . . however, the belly and thighs never went anywhere. So here you go . . . neon yellow sports bra and jeans shorts, so sexy ;).

14ya7bd.jpg

14wda3l.jpg

:)
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Okay, I took a picture for you all! Here's me and my massive thighs lol!

cam00235q.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

SanDiegoHardrock009_zpsc720fb26.jpg

Checking in! I don't know why I look so mad :)

Probably because you had to buy your own drink. There should be a waiting line to pay for your drinks

To me her look is saying....stay the hail away from my dirty martini. BTW. That dress, that bod, AND a dirty martini. I think I may have just blossomed into a lesbian.
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sorry no full bod pics but trust me I'm a full size 16 down below and a 12ish on top so you get the picture. I am blessed w hips,thighs AND butt.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    In before all the guys show up. And yes i have a big butt/thighs. I like them.

Pics or it didn't happen!!
    Here you go.
    1899e609-8967-42eb-af4d-83b321836167_zpsc9fa52e4.jpg

You have an absolutely breathtaking hiney. I mean, that thing is good. I want to be friends with it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My grandmother had them. My mom has them. Now, I have them too! It's a struggle to embrace my hips/butt/thighs, which appear to have no intention of going anywhere. Some days I appreciate my curves and other days... not so much! But since I don't support body hating, I wanted to start a BODY POSITIVE thread for extra curvy ladies. Got junk in your trunk? Thunder thighs? Hips for days? POST UP YOUR GOODS! Flaunt it. Show your sexy off. You're beautiful. :)

Commenters: If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it. I'm not trying to promote obesity; we're all on this site because we're all seeking to better our health. It is important, however, to embrace our bodies along the path to optimum health.

due to the above bolded statement....
    34163386_9828.jpg
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yet again a thread dies just as I reply, lol. C'mon people, show some love (and those bodacious booty's and thighs)!
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yet again a thread dies just as I reply, lol. C'mon people, show some love (and those bodacious booty's and thighs)!

Lol that always happens to me too!

I think all of the ladies in here look FABULOUS!!! We should be proud of the curves that God and our mamas gave us! :bigsmile:
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    1899e609-8967-42eb-af4d-83b321836167_zpsc9fa52e4.jpg

Jealous!! :sad:
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    Pretty sure these red pants are magical.

miz31j.jpg