Coming off 12wbt and going alone

Options
Hi all, have done 2 rounds of 12wbt and lost around 9 kilos which I have been really pleased with but have kind of being doing it alone for the last little while so decided I will not rejoin for the next round and see how I go.

is there anyone else in this position who wants to keep in touch?

I still have about 10kilos I'd like to lose , being over 50 I know it's a slower process and I must admit , despite the obvious benefits of the exercise on 12wbt I have only done the minimum which make sit slower.

Looking forward to seeing how I manage and how much I have actually learned about food and nutrition and keeping up with people here.

Replies

• lindamcauley56
    Options
    Hi, I just completed the Round 4 12WBT and I found I was doing it alone as well. I am also over 50 and 12wbt at least motivated me to join a gym. But hmmm my attendance is not regular but I am hoping to rectify this.

I would like to keep in touch. I have about another 15 kilos to lose and hopefully we can motivate each other

So far on 12WBt i lost about 7 Kilos and I have a long way to go.
  • sharsc
    sharsc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI there, well I haven't done so well so again I need to recommit . I have gained a little since I stopped 12wbt but have now set everything up so that as of today the eating is going to be better and tomorrow the exercise starts. I am not paying out of a gym- I have found a few videos on youtube and am going to home exercise everyday alternating between cardio and strength training. I am going on a break with two of my kids at the end of June so am determined that this weight is going to go. I really would like to be 10 kilos down- thats a big bag of potatoes!! For motivation I'm going to line up 10 1 kilo bags of sugar on a shelf knowing thats what I need to shift. Everyday it will be a reminder just what I am aiming for.
    Hope you are still going strong !