Who wants to pair up and do the 30DS with me.

Options
I'm hoping to find someone who can help keep me accountable. I'd like to start this week four times a week - and I'd love to have someone to check in with so I feel lame if I don't do it. :wink:

My eating habits are pretty controlled, so I would like to start exercising on a regular basis again. Who's with me?

Replies

• tamtam_21
    Options
    wat do u hav to do in the 30Ds
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Have you ever done it? I found it pretty easy to stick with for level 1 anyway. Then I got kind of stalled on level 2 so I did level 1 some more. Guess that doesn't count, right?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    We are just paired up for 30 days and then that's it? No strings attached?...this is my kind of girl.
  • thebzax
    thebzax Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I restarted it today! Hit me up :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    We are just paired up for 30 days and then that's it? No strings attached?...this is my kind of girl.

Apparently there's a little shredding involved too.

OP you can count me in!

:happy:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

OP you can count me in!

Hey there are you looking for a partner?
  • Cr01502
    Options

OP you can count me in!

Why yes I am little lady . . .

Why?

You interested?
  • SoViLicious
    Options

OP you can count me in!

Why yes I am little lady . . .

Why?

You interested?

Jolly! Yes... We live so close... I have been thinking of making a change to maximize my workouts. I can sure use a partner.
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You can count me in, when are we starting, today or tomorrow?
  • Cr01502
    Options
    Jolly! Yes... We live so close... I have been thinking of making a change to maximize my workouts. I can sure use a partner.

Well now!

Slow down there little lady. First off have you spoken to your doctor?

Are you able to put your body through intense, rigorous, flexible, and often times sensual exercises?
  • CountryStrong89
    Options
    I'm starting Monday so if you'd like I'll share my stats with you once a week & we can keep tabs on one another! Gotta stay motivated!! :) Anyone else starting 30DS feel free to add me.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Wrote you :)
  • SoViLicious
    Options

Well now!

Are you able to put your body through intense, rigorous, flexible, and often times sensual exercises?

I had my physical two weeks ago. Smile* my thyroid is working fine, Thank you Jesus! My Doctor cleared me for all things physical as well as vigorous workout routines in which I can move to excretion. But Sensual?
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Well now!

I had my physical two weeks ago. Smile* my thyroid is working fine, Thank you Jesus! My Doctor cleared me for all things physical as well as vigorous workout routines in which I can move to excretion. But Sensual?

She OBVIOUSLY can't help you with the sensual stuff sugar.

But I can :flowerforyou:

Hit me up if you're interested....I'll be waiting :wink:
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yeah! This is awesome you guys. I just posted this and went and did Level 1.

Going from no exercise to that, was definitely a challenge. Using 5lb weights.

Let's start Monday! I don't know if you guys want, but anyone can send me a friend request as well.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should start a group? Most the 30 day shred groups aren't very active!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Have you ever done it? I found it pretty easy to stick with for level 1 anyway. Then I got kind of stalled on level 2 so I did level 1 some more. Guess that doesn't count, right?

I know this would likely happen to me, doing it alone. So that's why I am posting this. This website seems pretty decent at keeping me accountable.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D2 today. Feel free to help keep me accountable too!
  • kolobbrenda
    Options
    HAHAHA!!