Sever period pain - exercise NOT helping!

13»

Replies

• sazroy
    sazroy Posts: 262 Member
    omg plz learn to spell n maybe try an aspirin it should help a bit

Are you telling me how to spell, or someone else? If me, what have I spelled wrong?
  • sazroy
    sazroy Posts: 262 Member
    Since posting this topic I had changed from a 35mg pill down to a 25mg pill, I've just had my first period since changing and it was considerably less painful. I'm wondering if the pain was a reaction from being on a high dosage pill, then going to nothing (during the placebo pills) was causing a negative effect. I've taken the 25mg pill as a stepping stone and am now completely off the pill, I am not going back on it. Upon further research I've discovered 90% of the things I've been going to doctors for the past 3-4 years about are actually on the side effects list of the pill I was on. Changing to the 25mg pill didn't improve my mood or fatigue so I'm going off of it completely, there's no need for me to be on it, I was on it in fear of getting another cyst, but there's no way to know if the pill was preventing a cyst anyway, so no more tablets messing with my hormones, I'm taking a women's D-Stress tablet also to boost my iron and magnesium and am no Facebook/Computer after 7pm (except for tonight) and aiming to be in bed asleep by 10pm work nights. Hoping all of this will improve my mood and energy levels and switching to a lower dose pill improved the pain so hopefully the "less pain" side of things will continue on my first natural period in over 5 years.