Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for new friends!

Hello All,

My name is Amber and I have been using MFP consistently for the last year and 3 months. I have lost 90 pounds so far and I am looking for more friends to help me lose more. We can motivate each other and together, we can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message :)

Replies

• laura666666
    laura666666 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi,

I'm starting again today. You've done amazingly well so far. Great encouragement. Feel free to add me!!
  • Wow... congrats on your loss so far ~ 90 lbs. is amazing!! :smile:
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Wow Amber well done on your weight loss.
    I got another 40+ to lose
    I been using MFP since Feb. But since January l have lost 21 pounds.
    I also looking for new friends .
    I love this site...Everyone is so friendly and supportive and keep me motivated.
    Feel free to add me and that goes for Everyone else.

Sheila
  • massed
    massed Posts: 6
    Sure add me too, we could use all the support we can get.
  • vivitoni74
    vivitoni74 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello!

Wow Amber! 90 lb! That is so wonderful! Keep up the great work.

My name is Janet and I am beginning again on my weight loss journey. My recent motivation is all of the stomach issues that I have been experiencing. I know I need to eat cleaner.

I lost 43 lb the year I turned 30 years oldeally use some new friends (9 years ago). When I turned 35 I had a baby, and took off all of the baby weight a problem, but then gained 60 lb because of a change in medication. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety.

So far, I have lost about 10 lb of that. 50 more pounds to go.

I do not want to be my current weight when I turn 40 years old January 2014. I am planning am adventurous girls getaway in 2014, and want to be in good health when we go. Also, I need to improve my health.

I could really use some friends right about now.

Sincerely,
    Janet