Anyone else trying to lose weight after baby??

Options
I had my son 8 months ago, and I CANNOT get the last 15 pounds off, but ideally I would like to lose 20. I love my son and wouldn't trade him for the "best" body in the world, but I need help getting back on the bandwagon! Please tell me I am not alone!

Replies

• swiftjen77
    Options
    Not alone! My son is almost 8 months. I am trying to lose the last 25 lbs. I gained 45 lbs total during pregnancy. I immediately lost 20 and then stalled in November and didn't start trying to get the rest off until the end of January. I'm getting married in August so I gotta be back to normal by then! Add me! :)
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My little guy is almost 9 months...,unfortunately I can't blame most of my weight on him! It was there before he entered the picture. I had gestational diabetes and that scared me a little bit, so now I'm on a mission to have a much healthier way of life.
    Good luck with those stubborn pounds!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Mine is 5 months old. I need to lose about 20 to get to pre baby weight, then another 30-40 on top of that!!! Its so hard but I cant afford to carry around all of this extra weight for years. I want it gone right meow ;)
  • rebeccawanta
    Options
    My little girl is 3 months old. I got done below my pre-pregnancy wieght..but I was over weight when I started. I"m ready to be in the best shape of my life, so not easy though now that I have someone else to take care of and not jut myself. She is so worth the effort :) We can do it ladies!!
  • rebeccawanta
    Options
    that should say I got down not done
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ok so my son is much older than most of your alls, hell be two in July BUT I am still trying to lose weight. I weighed 150 before and was looking all good lol. I gained about 60 lbs with him, lost 20 when he was born, then gained 40 back. I weighed 230 last summer and have lost 36 lbs so far down to 194. My goal is 145-150. Feel free to add me! I am on here everyday and am always looking for good support system!

Thanks
  • jjfowler0628
    jjfowler0628 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok so my son is much older than most of your alls, hell be two in July BUT I am still trying to lose weight. I weighed 150 before and was looking all good lol. I gained about 60 lbs with him, lost 20 when he was born, then gained 40 back. I weighed 230 last summer and have lost 36 lbs so far down to 194. My goal is 145-150. Feel free to add me! I am on here everyday and am always looking for good support system!

Thanks

You aren't alone, my daughter will be 2 the end of May and I am also trying to lose the weight still/again ... I wasn't to worried initially as we had a rough start my daughter was 5 weeks early then when she was 3 weeks old had surgery, my weight was the last thing on my mind! Now she's healthy and I can focus on myself a little more. My goal would be 145-150 as well, looking short term, under 200 then 175...We can do it ladies!
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My little man is 4 months and I've only got about 9lbs left until I get where I want to be..but Ive decided I dont just wanna lose it.. I wanna be toned and look good too! Add me if you guys would like I log almost every day and am always here for motivation/support.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I will be soon, I'm due in 10 weeks! Looking forward to having my body back and getting back into my routine
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Had a baby nearly two weeks ago, and have lost 14 lbs. I still have 48 lbs (or something awful like that) to go, but I'm trying to give it my all.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mine is turning 1 at the end of the month. I lost the baby weight plus a extra 37lbs now. But it took me a year of hard work. Just now its coming off easier. But I do have lots of extra weight also.
  • care_free
    Options
    Yes my little girl is 6 months I'm 5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I still want to lose 30 after that though!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My baby boy is 11 months old. I gained 20lbs while pregnant and am 3lbs away from my pre baby weight. I also have extra weight that I need to lose that was there before. That's at least 40lbs. Good luck to you!
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Thanks

You aren't alone, my daughter will be 2 the end of May and I am also trying to lose the weight still/again ... I wasn't to worried initially as we had a rough start my daughter was 5 weeks early then when she was 3 weeks old had surgery, my weight was the last thing on my mind! Now she's healthy and I can focus on myself a little more. My goal would be 145-150 as well, looking short term, under 200 then 175...We can do it ladies!

I have a 2 year old as well. Initially I lost the weight rather quickly, now Im down to loosing the last 10 pesky pounds. Anyone feel free to add me if youd like :)
  • JenS2586
    JenS2586 Posts: 85
    Options
    I will be in a few weeks!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Well....sort of. I had my THIRD baby a year ago. I don't have any baby weight left, but some lbs. that were hanging around before. Plus after all those babes I need serious toning!! I'm sure you understand all about that. Add me anyone if you like. I'm here every single day :)
  • DLH070911
    DLH070911 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Thanks

I have a 2 year old as well. Initially I lost the weight rather quickly, now Im down to loosing the last 10 pesky pounds. Anyone feel free to add me if youd like :)

My youngest will be two the end of this month. I am about where I was when I got pregnant with him, but that's still 35 pounds heavier than I was when I got pregnant the first time with his almost-4 year old brother. Ideally would like to lose about 45 more. No more babies in my future, time to get my body back!!

Good luck ladies!