Replies

• LoisSmith
    LoisSmith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great value greek black cherry yogurt and coffee
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of toast with peanutbutter and a glass of milk.. easy but very filling :)
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup kashi go lean
    yoplait light blackberry yogurt
    coffee
  • Betty_Canada
    Betty_Canada Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Two Wasa Crispbread (light rye), two tablespoons of peanut butter, a tablespoon of E.D. Smith Wildberry more Fruit jam, and 3oz of leftover ham from Easter. Oh, and a cup of coffee with half and half.

When I got home from the grocery trip just now, I had a Silhouette Refershing Apple Greek Yogurt and another cup of coffee with cream. I need something to top up the tanks as lunch won't be for a few hours and walking home with 30+ lbs of groceries on your back for 20 minutes is tiring. :)

=Betty=
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I just had a boston cream donut and a black coffee.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Vega nutritional shake. 2 egg whites with spinach and goats cheese and 1 piece of spelt toast with natural peanut butter! Yum! :smile:
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of oatmeal, a slice of whole wheat toast and a glass of my chocolate protein drink.
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I hate breakfast, but force myself to eat something....a granola bar. :smile:
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Coffee with whole milk and creamer.
  • soberchic12297
    Options
    Greek yogurt, grapefruit & toast
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I had cocoapuffs with almond milk and a scoop of vanilla protein mixed in. A higher calorie breafast (almost 400) but I am gyming today after work so it should matter much. Suprisingly cocoapuffs are only 100 cals a serving and they help with my chocolate cravings.
  • viciousvanity_
    Options
    2 multigrain waffles topped with 1/2c of raspberries and sugar free syrup.
    All for a yummy 245 calories
  • Lmc_32
    Lmc_32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On the days that I go to the gym in the mornings I have porridge with cinnamon & maple syrup, & milk. Other days I have eggs, or fruit & yogurt.
  • patmoomur
    patmoomur Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today I had 3/4c of Almond milk, vanilla, non sweetened
    1/2 tsp Java Ice coffee syrup
    1 egg fried in a squirt of Pam olive oil
    3 thin slices of ham (1/5 oz.) I weigh my servings and measure.
    1 oatmeal cheese homemade cracker

I was a little over my goal for this meal and it left me with a bit of a salty taste, so probably too much salt.
    I wouldn't eat this every day. My choices are quite varied actually. If you are rushing out to work, it's a good idea to have some standard starter for the day. Find what works for you. I am retired so I can take my time to cook. I do not recommend missing a meal as your body will start to carve things and if you are not prepared with the next meal, you may choose unwisely. Also, it is said that your metabolism slows down when you miss especially breakfast. Good luck!
  • 80lbslost
    80lbslost Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    PB & J sandwich but made my kids bacon, eggs and pancakes! LOL
  • Herbastar
    Options
    My Herbalife shake! Flavored to be a maple long john *Licks lips* For my mid morning snack it will probably be King Oscars Kipper snacks with 5-10 buttery townhouse crackers! <3 I'm totally LoViN it!
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    I had scrambled eggs and Nimble bread toast, the same as every morning this week. I'm hooked on scrambled eggs at the moment!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    oatmeal w/cinnamon
    cantalope
    bannana
    brocolli
    wheat bagel with a ton of Skippy PB
    cup of yogurt with almonds buried in it
    Protein bar
    3 eggs

1473 calories :)

hard to eat it all, but I managed
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Today I had coffee and a piece of toasted sourdough rye with a slice of swiss cheese.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Toay I was awesome. lol.

I grilled yellow bell peppers and green and yellow zuchinni up in the pan with a little bit of white wine and oilice oil. Seasoned them well and then mixd in an egg and some egg whites. :) Twas excellent.