What are you having for breakfast?

124»

Replies

• Cream of wheat with vanilla almond milk :smile:
  • moodyshannon15
    moodyshannon15 Posts: 39 Member
    Coffee almost always..with one egg, one piece of vaccine or livermush, anyday piece of wheat toast. Or coffee and some fruit. Or coffee (lol) and special k cereal with fruit. These are what I eat most days.
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Black coffee, 2 oranges, 1/2 oz of apricot cheese, and 1/2 a Jimmy Dlight sandwich. About 232 calories.
  • maisid
    maisid Posts: 69 Member
    I have a new favorite breakfast dish!

I heat up 30-60 g of oatmeal (depends on how hungry I am) in water and with some frozen strawberries.
    I take a bowl and mix coconutflakes, almonds, proteinpowder and a banana, afterwards I pour in the oatmeal and strawberries. I puree it all to make a smooth mash (not sure if it is the right english word for it)

I think it is yummy and it keeps me stuffed until it's time for lunch!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    I've had a turkey hotdog, a Vitatop, some Special K, and 4 ounces of Vanilla Almond milk.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    I do intermittent fasting so I don't break fast until noon, but today I cooked half a cup of dry rolled oats in water and added a scoop of chocolate-peanut-butter-cup plant-based protein powder and a teaspoon of cocoa powder. Delicious!
  • I had bran flakes and skimmed milk. Not very exciting haha but I love bran flakes.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    2 Bluewater - Alaska Pollock Grilled Fillets
    2 bottles of water

180 cals 6g fat 30g protein
  • I have Egg whites with peppers, and onions topped with shredded cheese and wrap it in a soft shell taco
    and add salsa. I cut peppers up on Sundays so I have enough for the week
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 437 Member
    Overnight oats made with
    almond milk, vanilla extract, splenda, rolled oats, and cookies'n'cream protien powder.