My Insanity Results (before and after pic)

Options
adradecki
adradecki Posts: 47 Member
After 3 babies and 3 c-sections in 5 years, my body was a wreck. I still have a ways to go - my UGW is 115-120. I am 5'2.

When I started my weight loss journey I was 160. I started Insanity in February at 148 lbs...and although I didn't lose a ton of weight...my body has completely changed it's shape....I feel as though I have a waist now!!

Insanity has been the best thing I have ever done for my body and fitness level and has jumpstarted my journey and has me excited to continue on! When I first started the program, I would look at before and afters for inspiration....so I'm posting mine for the same reason for others! You can do this!!

34zev0o.jpg

haha, sorry, my mirror is apparently filthy :)

Replies

• shincv
    shincv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Amazing results!
  • 08jlevy
    08jlevy Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW -- you look great!
  • kimfeu
    kimfeu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • ntatbeeq
    ntatbeeq Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    u r looking awesome
  • lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go, great results!
  • Txracy
    Txracy Posts: 78
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!

My gym is going to start doing Insanity classes, and I think I'll be signing up...
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Jesusthats brilliant
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Way to go! :smile:
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations on all your hard work. Insanity seems to give amazing results. My husband and I may have to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing your pictures!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Wow..that is very inspirational.. I might have to do 2 rounds to look like that..hell maybe 3.. hahaha..
  • lisaberry12
    lisaberry12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is flipping amazing results, literally my jaw is on the floor. You have definitely given me a boost today... And proven that the scales aren't everything.
    My baby belly can be conquered, I just need to go at it a bit more hardcore!

Thanks for posting!!
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    What a CRAZY difference that made!!! I just re-started Insanity, and I looooove it. Can't wait to do my before and afters!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I hope my results are obvious when I'm done (did Day 40 today). :flowerforyou:
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    awesome :)
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Dude that's awesome! That's great motivation for me because I'm doing Insanity now. 1 week in woot woot! I know it will be worth it in the end so I'm not worried but you defiantly did the damn thing! Did you follow the nutrition plan? I'm not mainly because I'm not the primary shopper.
  • adradecki
    Options
    Wow...thank you to everyone for the nice comments! I am so flattered! :happy:
  • adradecki
    Options
    Dude that's awesome! That's great motivation for me because I'm doing Insanity now. 1 week in woot woot! I know it will be worth it in the end so I'm not worried but you defiantly did the damn thing! Did you follow the nutrition plan? I'm not mainly because I'm not the primary shopper.

I didn't really follow it. I should've been eating around 1700 cals/day per the nutrition plan...and I started low and gradually increased my cals to 1600/day. I probably would've lost more maybe if I were following it exactly...but I was slow to come around to the 'eat more/lose more' theory...and I felt really bloated on days I would eat more. Also, we were on vacation in Florida for 5 days during Month 2. I did 3 of my 4 scheduled workouts there, but my eating was off cause I wasn't home :)

I tried to eat cleaner..but it was not easy for me to follow it exactly...because I feed a family of 5....with two very very very picky little boys :) and also...I am so busy during the week picking up/dropping off for preschool x2...so we stop at McDonalds more than I like to admit! :wink: I did focus on getting way more protein and drinking about a gallon/day of water (couldn't do it everyday, but I tried). Best of luck! I will prob be doing a second round sometime in the future!
  • adradecki
    Options
    Wow, that is flipping amazing results, literally my jaw is on the floor. You have definitely given me a boost today... And proven that the scales aren't everything.
    My baby belly can be conquered, I just need to go at it a bit more hardcore!

Thanks for posting!!

Your comment made my day! Thank you! :blushing: Baby bellies be gone!!!! :smile:
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep it up! I did Insanity earlier this year and loved it. I didn't see the results you have but I was still very happy overall.
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i think you look simply amazing i have a question are u doing jillian micheals insanity or shawn t insanity. i bought the jillian micheals one but have not cracked it open( i have MS and yep i am a chicken *kitten*) i looked online aqnd got very confused LOL easily done i assure you. once again beautiful job:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!