Hi!

Options
My name is JP. (Hi JP) I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been using MFP for many months now, but I'm looking to take it to the next level by getting connected with people fighting the same battle! I've lost 60lbs in the last 6 years just as a result of life and being in the military (how they let me be 275 lbs and in the military, I'll never understand lol) but I'm down to 215, I've got a good network of healthy people around me, I'm doing CrossFit, cardio and weights. I'm just now starting to use MFP again and hoping with everything combined I can get down to my 185-190 goal weight! Send a friend request if you'd like. I love the support aspect of this app. Sidenote: I've been thinking of cheesecake this whole time.

Replies

• BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hi JP! LOL, you had me at cheesecake! Oh and thanks for your service to our country. Former Army brat myself.

I've been on here for awhile now (according to here, 3 months but I know it's longer). I have lost just over 25 lbs. since last October. I've been trying to eat clean and get in exercise at least 5 days out of the week. I've been seeing a personal trainer, though that is ending in a few days.

I'm sending you a friend request. I do log on daily and try to keep my friends motivated. I do tend to say something after every post. If you don't like that but do want to be friends, let me know.

And good luck! Looks like you are doing the right things to get you down!

:smile:
  • MrsJJUt
    MrsJJUt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Did someone say cheesecake??