Can't beat the 220 lb curse

Options
Hello everyone,
I am getting so frustrated with my lack of weight loss. I have lost 15 lbs since the beginning of March but based on what I'm doing i should be loosing more consistently. The 15 lbs were almost immediate in the first 2 weeks of my program and now I struggle to lose weight. I went up 6lbs then back down and now I seem to hover at 220 -222. I can't break 220 no matter what I do it seems. Here is my break down:

Height: 4'11
Weight: 220
TDEE: 2680
BMR: 1729
BMI: 45

4-5 days a week I workout:
- For the last 30 days I have completed 1 hour of water calisthenics (not your grannies water aerobics my heart rate rarely goes below 130)
- leisurely swimming for an hour or so
- Last 10 days I added 1-1.5 hrs of arc machine "jogging" where I burn around 700 - 900 calories. in place of the leisurely swimming
- I do 100 wall squats, 25 ball push-ups, and a routine for arms and abs using 6lb bumbell and the ball (I don't even add this to MFP) 2-3 times a week
- Over the last 6 days I have added 300 flutter kicks a day to meet a 30 day challenge)

What I eat:
I try to keep to 1200 calories a day which I find hard since I am eating healthy food. I have had a maybe 4 days where I have eaten sushi or pizza... for the most part my food intake consists of yogurt, granola, sardines, tuna, cod, haddack, salad, low fat cottage cheese, small amount of red meat, and chicken. I think my diary is public to members if you want to look. This week I had a few "slips" mostly because I'm getting frustrated. But honestly they are minor slips.

If anyone has any idea what I can do to get past the 220 lb curse I would greatly appreciate it. My trainer said that 1200 calories is okay for my weight since I have so much to loose. Wondering what you all think.

Replies