My Insanity Results (before and after pic)

Options

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Throw that scale away as you look amazing! visible thinner! very well done! I love insanity and do it alongside running so don't follow it to a tee! you look awesome!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! and in just 60 days, amazing. were you strict on your diet also? (i.e. clean food only, any treat days, etc)

edit: oops..didn't see you already answered this. nevermind :D
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Also, are you a part of the Game Changers group? Your story is mad inspiring and we could definitely use more people with a strong commitment to the program!
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5498-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i think you look simply amazing i have a question are u doing jillian micheals insanity or shawn t insanity. i bought the jillian micheals one but have not cracked it open( i have MS and yep i am a chicken *kitten*) i looked online aqnd got very confused LOL easily done i assure you. once again beautiful job:flowerforyou:

Shaun T's Insanity! THANK YOU!
  • adradecki
    Options
    Also, are you a part of the Game Changers group? Your story is mad inspiring and we could definitely use more people with a strong commitment to the program!
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5498-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers

I'm not...thanks! I will check it out and I'm trying to decide what to do next...thinking about TurboFire.
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I start Insanity on the 15th and I can not wait!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm actually finishing Turbo Fire. It was a blast! :)
  • nozzy48
    nozzy48 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look great. Way to dig deeper!! :glasses:
  • baileymandi
    Options
    Thank you for posting! My husband and I start tomorrow and took our before pictures yesterday. You look great and congratulations on your success.
  • kcook323
    kcook323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what this Insanity consists of, but OMG! I cannot believe the difference in your body shape, with just 9 lbs gone?!? Is this a video you do at home? Do you take classes at a gym? Proof that I need to exercise and diet (I despise exercise, lol). You inspire me!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Omg....you look amazing, different person! Curently am finishing Brazil Butt Lift and was thinking to do Les Mills Combat BUT u make me think to start Insanity! Looking forward to start it! Great program...great results!
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    way to go!
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • adradecki
    Options
    Thank you ALL!!!!
    I don't even know what this Insanity consists of, but OMG! I cannot believe the difference in your body shape, with just 9 lbs gone?!? Is this a video you do at home? Do you take classes at a gym? Proof that I need to exercise and diet (I despise exercise, lol). You inspire me!

Thanks! Yeah, that 9 lbs drives me crazy grrrr...surprised I didn't even break 10 lbs...but so glad my body changed regardless! I have gained a lot more muscle though too...you can't see it in this pic..but my arms feel and look half the size and are much more toned.

It's a DVD set (I actually got mine on Craig's List for $60). 6x/week for 2 months. I have completely learned that there are no cheats to weight loss/changing your body. I have never sweat so much doing a workout....and the moves in the program don't necessarily get easier for you...you just get better and you can do more of them :happy: This program has truly changed my life. Best of luck!
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Insanity is High Intensity Interval Training. It's called Insanity for a reason. Totally bananas. I did Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred prior to starting, and it was petting fluffy kittens compared to Insanity. Definitely an a#@ kicker, but also super worth it.
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow you look so different!! great results , be proud :)
  • raeraebeau
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! I tried Insanity once and I'm the first 10 minutes I felt like I was going to pass out
    After 3 babies and 3 c-sections in 5 years, my body was a wreck. I still have a ways to go - my UGW is 115-120. I am 5'2.

When I started my weight loss journey I was 160. I started Insanity in February at 148 lbs...and although I didn't lose a ton of weight...my body has completely changed it's shape....I feel as though I have a waist now!!

Insanity has been the best thing I have ever done for my body and fitness level and has jumpstarted my journey and has me excited to continue on! When I first started the program, I would look at before and afters for inspiration....so I'm posting mine for the same reason for others! You can do this!!

34zev0o.jpg

haha, sorry, my mirror is apparently filthy :)
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    adradecki Ive done Turbofire ! Its amazing! Lost 40 lbs with it! Great choice and Chalene is very motivating! All i can say about TF its fun fun + very good results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!