30 day shred!?!?

Options
Someone join with me!!! I'm on day 2 & I want someone to keep me motivated

Replies

• levelheadedgirl
    Options
    i just finished day 7! would love more friends to keep me motivated too!
  • jsniff
    jsniff Posts: 1
    Options
    I just bought it this last week and am starting on Monday. I will definitely need the motivation. I never watched Biggest Loser and didn't realize how intense Jillian is!! All I did was watch the intro and was intimidated :laugh: I'll let you know what this old lady (I'm 55) thinks and how well I do after Day 1!!
  • amandarparr
    Options
    Did it yesterday need a wynch to sit on the loo today!! and have:laugh: been surfing down the stairs on me bum :((((, no pain no gain we can do it!!! xx
  • shelblyng9
    Options
    It's so hard to do it everyday I get bored
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. myself and my friend knitwit are going to do it together you are welcome to join us
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 10.
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Today is day 7 for me...feel free to add me!
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    I started it today! It wasn't as bad as what I thought it was going to be! Roll on day 2!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    It's so hard to do it everyday I get bored

it is 20 minutes. Bored in 20 minutes?
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm working on 30DS as well...for like the 8th time...I've been trying to do it legitimately within 30 days (so hard to do). :o) I feel like I'm wellllll versed by now. Feel free to add me and just write a message to let me know the connection is 30DS.
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have THREE days to go and only took two days out. YOU CAN DO IT! I started off wanting to cry, puke, stomped my feet and didn't want to do it. I still stomp my feet and get on the verge of throwing up, but I can't deny the results! You CAN do it! 30 days is nothing!

I've started doing it in the morning, and it gives me so much energy for the rest of the day and I can barely remember even doing it by 7am.

A word of warning though, my friend passed out and sprained her ankle doing it - so keep good form throughout!