Newbie over here :)

Options
Hi,

I joined MFP last year but did nothing with it; now I'm looking to stick with it to help me lose weight to get healthy.

I've got 178lb (as of today) to lose to get to my goal weight of 150lb - is there anyone out there who has similar targets? I'd love some friends to give support etc.

Hope you're all ok :)

Rachel

Replies

• lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad you're here! :) I have lost a little weight so far but I have over 100 to go for my ideal weight of 150 and alittle less for my goal weight of 175. Feel free to add me , I'm using my phone and its not letting me add anyone right now I don't know why.
  • wearugone
    wearugone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey , I'm a newby 2, I've used mfp on my phone but bit embarrassed about sharing my weight woes with my friends ' . I have 16lbs to lose but its all relative , we can still motivate and support each other
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 62 lbs and replace where fat used to be with lean muscle :)

Feel free to add me!

And congrats on getting back to your goal!
  • Nicole65
    Nicole65 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well, and also have a significant amount of weight to lose, I'd love to have more friends to help support and motivate so please feel free to add me and I'll do the same!
  • DarkSable
    DarkSable Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have a similar target weight to you. I'm currently 186lbs and want to be about 154lbs (I'm 5'8").

I lost a large amount of weight a few years ago, so I know I can do it. I'm annoyed that over the last 3 years I've put on 28 lbs, and am determined to get rid of that weight again and keep it off!

Good luck! :)
  • Nataliasaurus
    Options
    Hi all!

This website seems really good, a great way to track progress. I''ve set myself a target loss of 47 pounds, to bring me down to my goal weight of 140. Today is day 1 for me, hopefully the first day of many more (started out well with going for a good walk, I hope it keeps going well, haha)! I would love to chat to some of you for some 'team spirit', I guess it's easier to do it when you know that you're not on your own.

All the best for now,

Nat
  • CheyenneKoons
    Options
    I'm a seventeen year-old Junior in highschool.
    I have type two diabetes, and I'm very much over weight.
    I can't fit in all the name brand clothes, and everyone makes fun of me.
    I'm ready to loose this weight. And I am going to do it.
    It'd be great if you all could be my weightloss family.
    I'll help you if you help me.
    -Cheyenne
  • rali4ka
    rali4ka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the same boat ..didn't really use mfp until today so feel free to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other in our progress to success
  • pHatWeenie
    Options
    Hello :D

I've been using my fitpal on and off (just to count cals) but realised there is a whole new world here.

I'm 5ft 2 weighing in at 195.2lbs looking to be 130lbs

Please feel free to add me.

Hope we can motivate and support each other

:smile:
  • Twinklewood
    Twinklewood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm relatively new to this. I have over 100lbs to lose too. I would like some new friends to help me along the way and hopefully I can help them too.