Favorite Cereal?

Options
What is your favorite cereal? Do you only eat cereal in the AM?

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I like Special K Protein mixed with yogurt, only in the AM. I also enjoy Trix, but I'll have that after dinner.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    No.... I can eat cereal all day long, I've had 4 bowls in one day before.....lol!!!!

Breakfast, lunch, dinner......and opppppsss another one!!!

Love porridge, fruit and nut, Cheerios, cornflakes, Special K, granola, muesli, weetabix......them all haa
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Brown sugar mini wheats. Sometimes I have cereal for breakfast, but not often. Occasionally I will have it for a snack at night because it can be a bit filling.
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/ some dried fruit and skim milk. Usually only in the AM, but would eat any time if the urge arose.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Well Apple Jacks, but I don't eat them. They are my all time favorite.

I cannot eat most cereals so I stick with oatmeal. I like that too. With cranberries in it.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi GOLEAN, the original with 13g of protein. That with some almond milk is great. It's got a nice amount of protein, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, and a good amount of potassium too. Best balance I have found for myself. :) Sometimes I eat it at night for a snack but usually just in the mornings.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Dorset Cereals simply delicious muesli is really good. And it's in Poundland. I eat mine with Tesco's fat free greek yogurt and honey :)
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

But, I tend to eat Shredded Wheat and Grape Nuts
  • 100Ib
    100Ib Posts: 1
    Options
    Love crunch (carrot cake granola) :love:
    OMG.
    And really whenever..
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Is porridge considered a cereal? If so, I eat that most mornings with almond milk + banana, yum!

Aside from that, not a huge cereal lover. I do occasionally eat Weetabix, Cheerios and Special K Peach & Apricot.

I actually had Cheerios quite recently as I got home late and hadn't eaten since lunch. With full fat milk. And a glass of red wine. Not a successful combo but needs must. :drinker:
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I don't eat cereal anymore. It's a waste of calories imo since I have to eat like 3 bowls to get full.
  • katdell
    katdell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love porridge with blueberries and raspberries or banana to sweeten it up!! :D
  • ninilynn70
    ninilynn70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi GOLEAN, the original with 13g of protein. That with some almond milk is great. It's got a nice amount of protein, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, and a good amount of potassium too. Best balance I have found for myself. :) Sometimes I eat it at night for a snack but usually just in the mornings.

This is my new favorite. I also have it with almond milk (vanilla unsweetened). I add a little Splenda even though the cereal says it is lightly sweetened. I love it as a snack in the evening.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Until diabetes stuck its ugly head into my life, I used to love my rice crispies (can't remember the Malt-o-meal brand name, but that's what I'd get because of cost.)

Now, I've managed to switch to the Special K protein.

Again, I used to enjoy cereal as an evening snack, but mostly it was the standard breakfast with very little deviation. Now, it's restricted to only breakfast so I can work off the extra blood sugar bump, and keep the numbers down where they belong.
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Totally not healthy...But I am very much addicted to Colossal Berry Crunch.

It's pretty much my crack.

:smokin:

Oh and anytime of day is acceptable for cereal eating! :bigsmile:
  • iiwish
    iiwish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love cereal wayy too much.....I never have it for breakfast because it isn't filling (for me)....but I love anything chocolatey, cocoa puffs, reeces......I really like special K with berries. I usually end up eating too much so I don't usually buy it. How sad lol
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Arrowhead puffed kamut or puffed corn with a dash of stevia and bit of banana.
  • _andreamarie
    _andreamarie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like Fiber Plus a lot. Not for the fiber but it just tastes really good. I eat it when ever I feel like it. But I'm not a big fan of cereal so it's not very often.
  • teenytinylove
    Options
    i can eat cereal all day long. i love the chocolate cheerios its about 133 calories for one cup and its delicious with almond coconut milk! the almond coconut milk is only 60 calories for a cup! so if you're ever craving something sweet it's great. also just discovered that kix is also delicious with the almond coconut milk and one cup is only 88 calories.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Only pick one favorite..impossible. But I do love Cracklin Oat Bran